Original topic:

❄️ Hot Topic - December 22

(Topic created on: 12-22-2023 02:13 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members,

As we approach the end of the year, we would love to know from you about your most memorable experience of the year with your Galaxy device or any of your other Samsung products. Write in the comments!

For me, it was when I visited Whitehorse, Yukon in January this year and captured some photos of the Northern Lights and the stars with my Galaxy S22 Ultra 📸. This was my first experience of seeing the aurora lights, and it was incredible to capture it clearly just with my phone. Capturing the galaxy, with Galaxy 😎.

I also want to remind you that even though it's almost the end of the year, 🛍Samsung's Boxing Week is available from December 20, 2023, to January 4, 2024, so you still have plenty of time to find the perfect gift for your loved ones or even for yourself. Check out the fantastic deals available now!

Additionally, make sure to check out hotphoto's thread for how to access the app drawer, SgtStubby's thread for a solution if the 'Screen Recording' feature is not working, and BondGirl's incredible white snow shot; it's simply magical!

That’s everything for this week’s Hot Topic. From Samsung Members Team Canada, we wish you an early Merry Christmas 🎅🤶 and Happy Holidays 🎄!

Ho ho ho,

Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

23 Comments
nrussell18
Active Level 3
Others
Most memorable moment for me was getting my Z Fold 4 and getting out of my comfort zone to starting a YouTube Channel to unbox/review it. Here's to more Samsung fun in 2024!
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi nrussell18, we are really happy to hear that your Z Fold4 became one of your motivations to start a YouTube channel! We look forward to your experience with us in 2024 too! Happy holidays :)

shortcake1387
Beginner Level 2
Others
For me it was when my samsung battery exploded killing my phone caught fire like a firework was scary and crazy.
0 Likes
Syre
Beginner Level 3
Others
Fabulous habitat
0 Likes
Aprildm2005
Beginner Level 2
Others
Mine was today receiving a tablet from my daughter for christmas, that has no casting or mirroring abilities. Crazy since on your site it goes for $250. Shameful, take the product out as it's obsolete essentially.
0 Likes
Kristinakins
Beginner Level 5
Others
My most memorable moment that my Samsung captured was when my daughter was born on January 16th, 2023.
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Kristinakins, we are really happy to hear that! We hope that your Galaxy device will capture many more memories of your daughter in the future. 

0 Likes
DJSquidz
Beginner Level 2
Others
Best moment was finally getting a Samsung device with NFC. No more being unable to buy at brick and mortar stores when I lose my card
0 Likes
saba-toronto
Beginner Level 2
Others
after last update in 20 DEC 2023 all pictures that I edited by spending many many hours , all of that pictures reversed to the original situation . Means they turned to none edited pictures , in fact I waste all my time that I spent for editing more than 4000 pictures . If I knew that your new update will destroy my gallery I never downloaded the new update
It's shameful , it's unforgivable , I was Samsung customer since 2010 , but I'll switch to iPhone next time . Yoy destroyed all my memories I had by traveling to many countries in last two years .
I never forgive you
Such a bad experience yoy made for me
Disappointed
My gmail is :
achaemenid_2580@gmail.com
0 Likes