Original topic:

✍️ Samsung Account Feedback Megathread

(Topic created on: 03-14-2024 10:30 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

We had a great response to our previous Samsung Wallet feedback megathread, and we're excited to launch a new one for Samsung Account!

Samsung_Account_KV.jpg

We'd love to hear from you about your experience with Samsung Account and how it can be improved. We're also curious about any features or integrations with other services you'd like to see. We're all ears, so let us know your thoughts!

To help us better analyze your feedback, please use the following format:

• To point out something you like about Samsung Account, start with a ‘+’.
  • To point out something you don't like, start with a ‘-‘.
  • To suggest existing things that can be improved, start with a ‘!’.
  • To suggest new features or integrations, start with a ‘?’.

For example:

+ I love how secure Samsung Account is.

! I’d love to see a quicker and more seamless Samsung Account 2SV (Two-step Verification) experience.

We kindly ask you to provide constructive feedback. We might not be able to reply to each comment but rest assured that we will take note of each constructive feedback and opinion seriously. Thank you in advance for your contribution and we're excited to hear from you!

mumulastar
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi
0 Likes
evakaln
Active Level 1
Others
hi
0 Likes
mumulastar
Beginner Level 2
Others
How can i change my samsung acount
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi mumulastar, could you clarify if you wanted to update some settings in your Samsung Account (change email, personal information, etc.) or create a new Samsung Account?

0 Likes
hhham
Active Level 2
Others
+ I love the integration of Samsung Account across all of my devices (including my Windows laptop)

!/? I wish Samsung could bring back Samsung Cloud for photos and videos as Google photos and Microsoft onedrive aren't viable alternatives for me (too pricey) and it would be great for Samsung to start their own services instead of relying on Google or Microsoft
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi hhham, thank you for your comment regarding Samsung Account integration and Samsung Cloud. We will take note of your feedback regarding Samsung Account and communicate it to the relevant team accordingly.

hhham
Active Level 2
Others
Thank you :)
evakaln
Active Level 1
Others
i have issues with google being invasive, everything i want to open i get a popup thatvsays 'sign in with your google account', and i have issues with microsoft because i bought and paid for the offline word so i can work offline, and they gave me a defunct version that doesn't have good fonts, when choosing the same colour for text in different places, the colour isn't the same, and the layout formatting is inconsistent. The formatting i set up randomly reverts back to black and white, and the spacing jumps around inconsistently. I phoned and they fixed it for 2 days, then it went *** again, and i got an extra $90 on my phone bill for making the call ! I think they want the offline version to be *** so everyone migrates to the online version because it's more profitable for them. Why would they offer a product and then make it less than good ?
0 Likes
CamCamBruh
Active Level 3
Others
-Samsung account cannot be used on some windows PC's.
Perhaps this could be remediated with phone biometrics verifications, example : chrome addon that can autofill passwords but since I don't have windows hello, it'd send a verification notification on my phone.
0 Likes
printrmps
Beginner Level 2
Others
Voulez-vous m écrire en français s.v.p
0 Likes