Original topic:

✍️ Samsung Account Feedback Megathread

(Topic created on: 03-14-2024 10:30 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

We had a great response to our previous Samsung Wallet feedback megathread, and we're excited to launch a new one for Samsung Account!

Samsung_Account_KV.jpg

We'd love to hear from you about your experience with Samsung Account and how it can be improved. We're also curious about any features or integrations with other services you'd like to see. We're all ears, so let us know your thoughts!

To help us better analyze your feedback, please use the following format:

• To point out something you like about Samsung Account, start with a ‘+’.
  • To point out something you don't like, start with a ‘-‘.
  • To suggest existing things that can be improved, start with a ‘!’.
  • To suggest new features or integrations, start with a ‘?’.

For example:

+ I love how secure Samsung Account is.

! I’d love to see a quicker and more seamless Samsung Account 2SV (Two-step Verification) experience.

We kindly ask you to provide constructive feedback. We might not be able to reply to each comment but rest assured that we will take note of each constructive feedback and opinion seriously. Thank you in advance for your contribution and we're excited to hear from you!

25 Comments
IvanWang
Active Level 3
Others
?maybe Samsung should consider to integrate the Samsung account with mainstream applications and allow users to use Samsung account to log into those apps. Currently, there's almost no application allow users to use Samsung account to log in (except Spotify I believe)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi IvanWang, thank you for your suggestion and we are taking note of this. Hopefully the change will be made available in the future!

0 Likes
SMurtaza
Active Level 3
Others

Yes Samsung must push this along with samsung pay option like google pay on websites.

IvanWang
Active Level 3
Others
Samsung pay is so region restricted compared to Google pay and Apple pay. But I like it the most. It's convenient. I wish they can open up these restrictions to welcome more possibilities soon.
0 Likes
SMurtaza
Active Level 3
Others
They are the pioneer. Who came first but they are south korean and others are from USA thats why.
0 Likes
IvanWang
Active Level 3
Others
? It would be great if Samsung can bring back the cloud services for photos and videos. Its fine to make different storage plans for users to pay. I will surely pay for that if the cloud function is back. I would prefer to use Samsung services on my Samsung phones, laptops and tablets rather than Google or Microsoft.
0 Likes