Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Amber Alert/ Sound Can be switched off/ HE IS SAFE!

(Topic created on: 03-06-2020 11:11 AM)
100PERCENTEFFECTIVE
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
14 year old male- Shanahah Jolayemi
Toronto- Ps
Toronto abduction reported
14 years old
Suspect unknown 
Last seen in a jeep wrangler @ 8:26am On March 4th, 2020

Just heard, woke me up. Anybody If out in Toronto;
See a jeep wrangler anything please call police.

Suspect unknown????? 
Its does not say- The parent or anyone thats known?

Thank you

If anyone out there rt now, or anywhere???
Could have fled with 14 year old.

Hopefully they find and just he stayed out to late with new friend or found with parent.
Who knows?

25 Comments
sully
Active Level 7
Others
@Tallman. hmm well I guess we have to sacrifice our sleep until they fix the system so that its voluntary to keep it on. I do hope they find the boy, it has been over 24 hrs.
Others
i know, its upsetting. Sorry i had to post, ya never know. Thanks for all your posts!
You all help!
Have a gn!
0 Likes
Solution
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
@Tallman alerts can be silenced. I have DND enabled at night and amber alerts do not sound. I also had it in silent mode one time and it also did not sound. IIRC, You just can't disable them.
Solution
sully
Active Level 7
Others
Others
Thank you all for the alerted sound, some people yes have such careers that need to be alert, to me every job, but got snowfun's point. He had such a strong point, but so shocked and did not know you can shut this off! So Thank you all for your fixes; all will work to help the community, i could not choose one, and all had such a different way, so you all deserved to me!
I think everyone will have an option, thanks to you all!
Have a great night! Im happy he is found.
Shammah Jolayemi has been brought to safety and under-going some medical check-ups!
Friday conference if anyone wants to tune in before Your Saturday get together.
KEEP SAFE ALL!
STAY GOLDEN!
THANKS SULLY! 😥👍👍👍👍👍✌✌✌✌✌✌🧸🥂🌻🌹☯️🦋🇨🇦🦋💫
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Others

My Pixel 3 didn't make a peep.  I had DND on overnight, and i slept right through it.  My Samsung watch was buzzing, i thought it was just freaking out because recently it's been doing that on the charger overnight.   I wake up and it's spazzing out thinking it's being taken on and off the charger continuously... almost debating getting rid of my gear sport now because I can't access my emails or text messages on it since I switched to Pixel.   Can't even answer calls with it.   Gonna switch over to WearOS soon... slowly leaving the whole Samsung mobile ecosystem.