Original topic:

Anyone Else Notice What's Missing From the Notice Section? 🐧

(Topic created on: 12-03-2019 07:42 AM)
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Wondering if Samsung is either Finally Fixing the Vague Notice regarding Updates - Or if Samsung is doing that ALONG with preparing for the Update to One UI V2.0?? 🤔🤞

🐧 
6 Comments
sam007
Active Level 7
Others
saw the one 9n the finger scanner that's all
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Ah I can see it.

There's no "No beta for Canada" notice.
Others
Well hopefully at the very least - Samsung will stop providing historical update information & not provide misleading or just incorrect / vague information which leaves members to clean up the mess 🤞🐧
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Agreed. Better give no info than misleading info.
GoldieR
Active Level 4
Others
Heya-ummm just wondering: regarding the post that's dated: 12/03, "... not being able to hear caller voice after update..." MAYBE this IS my issue?!?
0 Likes
Others
I've never had any issues after any Security Patch OTA - But I ALWAYS at least Boot into Recovery and Wipe Cache - After an Android version update - I always Factory Reset (but usually I was running the US Beta before - So I HAD to Factory Reset anyway) - But here's a couple of things to try - Reset your Network Settings - If you still have a voice issue - Go to Settings - Apps - Three Dot Menu Top Right - Show System Apps - Search for "Phone" & Force Stop it (you can ignore the warning message).

Reboot - Try these suggestions & hopefully it will resolve the problem for you ️