Original topic:

Ask An Expert 4 - General Questions Thread!

(Topic created on: 12-18-2019 03:46 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,

This is a reminder for the upcoming Ask an Expert event, happing RIGHT NOW! For those who are not familiar with this, the Ask an Expert is a time where any community members can submit questions and have a live response from experts! This time, there's no theme to this event - if you have ANY questions related to Samsung Products and services, bring them tomorrow and we can give an answer!

The event begins at 4PM EST sharp - and ends at 5PM EST. 

All the remainding questions from after the event will not be answered live. Instead, it will be answered later.

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

For now, the thread is now CLOSED.

155 Comments
Bubba1
Active Level 4
Others
When will Samsung make a bigger tablet and also have a louder sound system for both tablet and phone? Right now I can sit in my chair in corner of room and about 10 feet away someone has a apple product that that sound is so loud that I have a very hard time hearing my phone or tablet. Also make the speakers so you can rotate them to face you as well would be a big improvement.
0 Likes
Micki39ca
Beginner Level 2
Others

I am experiencing issues with the samsung washing machine which is causing brown flakes. I’ve tried the clean cycle multiple times, with and without bleach.  The washer is about 3 years and it’s leaving my clothes a mess! What is the fix for this issue?

0 Likes
soho
Beginner Level 2
Others
I deleted a message that is important is there anyway I can recover it
0 Likes
Guylaine18
Beginner Level 2
Others

Bonjour,

J’ai une sécheuse Samsung modèle DV203AES/XAC elle s’allume mais lorsque l’on appuis sur start on entend un petit click et elle ne démarre pas. Que puis-je faire?

0 Likes
MrSparkle
Beginner Level 2
Others

I have a Samsung Q9 Series (65) TV and a Samsung Soundbar Q90R.  Firmware is up-to-date.  Prior to the purchase of the soundbar, I had my Rogers Ignite Cable Box and Blu-ray Player plugged into the TV's HDMI 1 & 2 Ports.  Everything worked well.  The Cable Box was always on, so when I turned on the TV, the cable channels were viewable.  Turn on the Blu-Ray Player and TV would switch to HDMI 2 port and I would watch a movie.

Now that I have the Q90R Soundbar, I plugged a eARC HDMI cable into the TV's switch box and into the eARC HDMI port on the soundbar.  I have plugged the HDMI cable on the Rogers Ignite Cable Box into HDMI 1 on the soundbar...and the HDMI cable on the Blu-Ray Player to the HDMI 2 port on the soundbar.  I have also plugged in a Digital Optical Cable into the TV's switch box and the soundbar and enabled AutoPower Link on the bar as this is to enable the TV to power on the soundbar when the TV is turned on.

When I turn on the TV, the Soundbar does not power on unless I use the Soundbar's Remote.  When I do power on the Soundbar with the Soundbar Remote, it automatically defaults to HDMI 4 (soundbar) and asks me to select a source on the TV screen.  Now that the Cable Box and the Blu-ray Player are plugged into the HDMI ports on the Soundbar...they do not show up as sources on the TV as sources.  The only source showing on the TV is the Soundbar.  I have to use the Soundbar Remote to select the Cable Box HDMI 1 on the Soundbar...then go back to using the Cable Box remote to change channels.

What am I doing wrong?  If I plug the Rogers Ignite Cable Box into the TV again...I will get delayed audio.  When plugged into the Soundbar...there is no audio delay.  Just want to turn on the TV and have the Soundbar come on as well and default to the Cable Box on HDMI 1.

Do I need to set-up the TV and Soundbar from scratch?  Did I miss something in the manual?

Should I have more than the Soundbar as a source showing up on the TV's sources?  Should I even have the Soundbar showing up?  Confused.

0 Likes
Decker1555
Beginner Level 2
Others
I accidentally deleted all text messages from my a.50 Galaxy are they recoverable?
0 Likes
Cibi
Active Level 6
Others
If you have backed up in Samsung cloud then it will be recovered otherwise sorry mate, it's gone.
0 Likes
Others
Hi, I have a Samsung galaxy A70. How do I print an email. thanks
0 Likes
Cibi
Active Level 6
Others
If you are doing by the wifi method.

you have to be connected to the same wifi where the Printer is connected.

then click share button and you will see print option and then you can select your printer and print
0 Likes
BARBcell
Beginner Level 3
Others
How do you reduce pixels on S8 to send images by email. Canadian please thanks. Barb
0 Likes