Original topic:

Ask An Expert Thread!

(Topic created on: 09-19-2019 10:33 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members – thanks so much for joining the first ever live ‘ask an expert’ program in our community forum.  We are excited to get started and look forward to answering all your questions! Below is a quick overview of the format we will use to ensure that everyone can follow along and to give you all the opportunity to have your questions answered.  The event begins at 4PM EST sharp - and ends at 5PM EST.  any questions that are still unanswered will be replied to via the community after the event. 

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times
135 Comments
Lmscott
Beginner Level 2
Others

I have a Galaxy  Tab S5E  & this TV Mode is malfunctioning. It says tv mode has stopped, so l cleared the cache, clear the data & force stop it. Also I went through advanced features to stop it from running. No matter what I do it keeps on coming back. How can this app be deleted permanently even though this is a factory-installed one?  I have contacted Samsung before & I have contacted AT&T. Basically neither of them have an answer for me. I don't want 2 do this but I  will switch to a iPad if this problem doesn't get resolved. Samsung of all people should know how to deal with this problem cause its their software. 

0 Likes
Maddoglurch
Beginner Level 2
Others

Merry Christmasmas!  I am wondering if there is an Apple TV app that my tv can install and use?

0 Likes
SleeCanada
Active Level 1
Others

Hi Guys

My wife's S21 Ultra Freezes often. It would reset and then freeze at the Samsung Galaxy page. It needs a press on the three button to reset. It appears to be either a over heat or a app issue. 

The other very annoying issue is the s21 Ultra also turns off the wifi very often  and then uses the cell phone data. This happens even if the phone wifi router is some 20 feet away. 

I am at my wits trying to see if it is our problem but cannot find any as she had zero issue with her old s20 ultra which i now use.  I have reset the phone and she lost a lot of stuff as that %$%#^%$ phone stores everything on the the phone instead of SD card.  (we were able to get back some older stuff on the sd card from her old s20 ultra)  She is not very happy right now. I have a older s8plus (I have given my s10plus to  a friend earlier) that she can smart switch over and return the phone for service.  

Any suggestions on what to do.

0 Likes
MA07
Beginner Level 2
Others

How do I report a bug on a Samsung TV.  Chat agent in Canada says they have no way to do it.

0 Likes
jonathan8892
Active Level 1
Others
When will be my samsung S21 ultra SM-G998O recieve or eligible for one UI4.0 with android 12
0 Likes
Members_HYvlLK9
Beginner Level 2
Others

A new owner of 65 inch Neo QLED (QN65QN88AAFXZC) and Soundbar 11.1 (HW-Q950A/ZC).

Astounding products. Glad bought everything together. Seamless integration.

Hope experts and/or any members can clarify these doubts. Your help is much appreciated.

1. Can I add another subwoofer?

2. Surround speakers placement - Should be behind the viewer, side by side or in front? And left/right means is it left and right to the viewer facing the TV?

3. Remote control of TV - is it solar powered? Do I need to keep out in the sun? I live in Canada. Already, sun rarely shows up and it is not winter yet.

4. Is there a way to augment surround effect? Any changes in the settings? Where please.

Thanks,

0 Likes