Original topic:

✨ Feedback on Galaxy S24 series + Galaxy AI

(Topic created on: 03-21-2024 02:16 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Edit: This thread is now closed. Thank you for providing constructive feedback!

___

Hi Samsung Members 👋! 

Galaxy-S24-Series_main1 (1).jpg

Do you currently own a Galaxy S24 series device and have feedback or an idea to improve the Galaxy S24 and Galaxy AI experience? If so, write it down in the comments ✍️!

To help us better analyze your feedback, kindly use the following format:

• Start with ‘+’ if you like something and you think it should continue.
  • Start with ‘-‘ if you are unsatisfied with something.
  • Start with a ‘!’ to suggest improvements or new features.

For example:

I love the Circle to Search feature! I am able to use it in any app and it is quite accurate.

+ I love the anti-reflective properties of the display glass. I think future Galaxy devices should have this.

I wish that Live Translate works with more languages.

Thank you in advance and we're excited to hear from you!

___

Bonjour, membres Samsung 👋

Possédez-vous actuellement un appareil de la gamme Galaxy S24 et avez-vous un commentaire ou une idée pour améliorer l’expérience Galaxy S24 et Galaxy AI? Si oui, notez-le dans les commentaires ✍️!

Pour nous aider à mieux analyser vos commentaires, veuillez utiliser le format suivant :

• Commencez par « + » si vous aimez quelque chose et que vous pensez que ça devrait continuer.
  • Commencez par « - » si vous n’êtes pas satisfait de quelque chose.
  • Commencez par un « ! » pour suggérer des améliorations ou de nouvelles fonctionnalités.

Par exemple :

J’adore la fonction Encercler pour rechercher! Je peux l’utiliser dans n’importe quelle application et elle est assez précise.

+ J’adore les propriétés antireflet du verre d’affichage. Je pense que les futurs appareils Galaxy devraient avoir cela.

J’aimerais que la traduction en direct fonctionne avec plus de langues.

Nous vous remercions à l’avance et nous sommes ravis d’avoir de vos nouvelles!

194 Comments
JeanCC
Beginner Level 2
Others
Problem of sound when my phone shake
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi JeanCC, your phone's noise comes from a feature called Optical Image Stabilization (OIS).

It helps the camera take clearer pictures by reducing blurriness. The camera lens moves slightly to stay focused on objects, and sometimes makes a noise when it touches a part inside the phone called a "stopper."

This is completely normal and doesn't mean your phone is broken.

0 Likes
Samsungirl
Beginner Level 2
Others
- bring back the 35mm jack
- bring back the wall connection for the charger
- bring back expandable (SD slot) memory
(we don't need the stylus on the upgraded phone, we should have the basics above, though!)
If you think this standard set by Apple / iPhone of removing fundamentals and making customers pay extra for basic hardware that should be included is something to follow / emulate, think again. It's the reason many of us flocked to Android in the first place. Do better than them or you risk losing customers to Apple because you copy them and are basically the same.
Sheepnerfer
Beginner Level 3
Others
Agreed. Micro SD is much needed
AmiToor
Beginner Level 2
Others
Love my s24 ultra. But display gets scratched very easily. Might switch te some other brand for that reason
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi AmiToor, if your'e not using screen protector on your device, we recommend you to use a screen protector.

The protector could cover those scratches (if they are not too severe), making your screen looks clean, and protect it from further damage.

Thank you.

0 Likes
AmiToor
Beginner Level 2
Others
Never used protector on my s9 note20 fold 4 s22 ultra and s23 ultra. Never had any problem. Other than smal superficial scratches. But S24 ultra has some serious problem, i have deep scratched within 2 months that i never had on my previous phones and I've used them for 1 to 2 years
0 Likes
AmiToor
Beginner Level 2
Others
S24 ultra seems to have issue . I think it it because of anti reflection coating that it has
0 Likes
chughenatorn
Beginner Level 2
Others
+camera software enhancements, shutter speed.
0 Likes
Tony74
Beginner Level 2
Others
I love everyting about the S24 Ultra compare to the S23 Ultra,Ai features are awsome also. Keep up the good work Samsung.
0 Likes