Original topic:

🆕 Hot Topic - December 15

(Topic created on: 12-15-2023 09:34 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

It is only half a month away from 2024. How are you feeling about the new year? Excited, hopeful, or perhaps a bit sad that time passes so quickly?

As for me, I can’t wait for the technological advancements that will come in 2024, particularly in the field of AI. AI has been a hot topic in the tech world this year, and we have seen how it continuously improves our daily lives. Imagine how far AI will take us in 2024!

Of course, we would love to hear and listen to your thoughts, opinions, and feedback. What kind of AI do you expect from Samsung next year? How can AI enhance your Galaxy devices and other Samsung products that you own? How can AI be implemented to improve your user experience? Write down in the comments!

Without further ado, let’s jump into some highlights!

Save up to $200 on select Galaxy smartphones, only until December 20. Don’t miss this chance!

If you are using a Galaxy device equipped with S-Pen and Air Command is not working, check out maui2023’s thread to see how to solve it.

Also, check out Ottawalker’s sunset and samsung692’s sunrise shots!

Cheers!
Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

17 Comments
sdo_sho
Active Level 1
Others
A32 5g ui 6 please it's only like 2 years old
mavenboard
Active Level 2
Others
Thanks to the Samsung team for working hard and releasing OneUI 6.0 I love it! Keep it up and I'll use Samsungs more
foadsarhan
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi and Merry Christmas
0 Likes
Dots-46
Beginner Level 2
Others
How do I remove my finger print that is saved. I have arthritis in my hands, it doesn't for me now. My arthritis got worst. Fingers are crooked.
I think it's saved in Samsung Pass.
My eye sight is bad. How do I communicate on some of Apps with disabilities?
I used the voice to text. Not duable. It doesn't pick up every word correctly.
0 Likes
chrisbarron00
Beginner Level 2
Others
Waiting for irregular heart rate notification in Canada
0 Likes
SemiDave
Beginner Level 2
Others
Since the November security patch update I can no longer use usb-c wired headphones on my S22. How do I correct this
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi SemiDave, you can try this solution first:

1. Connect your USB-C wired headphone to your Galaxy S22, and ensure that the headphone icon appears on the right side of the time in the notification bar;
  2. Swipe down to open notifications, and you might see 'Checking firmware version' notification;
  3. Tap it and tap 'Update' to update the USB-C headset firmware;
  4. Once the update is completed, eject your USB-C wired headphone cable, and re-insert it to the device again.

If this does not work, we recommend wiping device cache partition. You may also check if the issue lies on your USB-C wired cable headphone.  

0 Likes
SemiDave
Beginner Level 2
Others
Before I can swipe down, Google Assistant takes over completely and interferes by dominating the phone. I have all Google Assistant features turned off.
0 Likes