Original topic:

🎆 Hot Topic - December 29

(Topic created on: 12-29-2023 10:41 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas celebration!

This year, Samsung launched a plethora of products and technology that help people live their best, from big things like the Galaxy Book3 Ultra, to small yet helpful products like the Galaxy SmartTag2.

However, meaningful changes go beyond just product launches and technological innovations; they involve you 🙌. As an important Samsung Member, all of your contributions, like updating others about the rollout of One UI 6, providing a solution on how to resolve Bluetooth issues, or as simple as reporting a bug on the Samsung Members app, have significantly improved other Members’ Galaxy device experience.

That is why we wanted to say a huge “Thank You” to you for being such an awesome part of Samsung Members Community in 2023 🤝! Additionally, we, Samsung Members Team Canada, want to also extend our apology for any shortcomings throughout the year.

It might be a little late, but we also have a small holiday present before the year ends: 🛍️the Samsung Shop App! Now, you can seamlessly search for and purchase Samsung products, consult a Samsung Expert, all within the convenience of an app. Plus, enjoy a 10% discount on your first purchase from the Samsung Shop App, valid until December 31, 2023.

That’s it for this year’s last hot topic; Happy Holidays and an early Happy New Year to you! Let’s meet again in 2024 😊.

Signing off for the year,

Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

17 Comments
paapi
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi As per The PM instructions a T& C can not be longet A 4 size of Paper. Otherwise it looks like a formality.
lyon4uk
Beginner Level 2
Others
Unbelievable. I'm very interested in smartag2 and appreciate the reviews but I cannot believe Samsung tech's generic response to the issues described. These unhelpful responses further damage the brand's reputation!
Day_Walker
Active Level 8
Others

Like 'what issues described'? 
Samsung has worked hard with Apple in order for BOTH company's SmarTag's to be found and accessible to prevent personal scumbag tracking attempts and they've done a BANG-UP job in getting it right. 

Dashalina
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi S community..Happy New Year! I used to be able to rotate my screen to landscape mode scene wnen I wanted to expand view of an email or view a Utube..tiktoc.. etc in horizontal view anx somehow I must have accidentally touched and changed something. Can somebody please 🙏 help me? Thank you. Emma
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Emma, happy new year to you too!

It seems that you accidentally turned off the "Auto rotate" feature. To re-enable it, swipe down from the very top of the screen twice to access Quick Panel. In the Quick Panel, you should find the "Auto rotate" button, and just tap it again to turn on the feature. Next time you access an application (e.g., email), try rotating your phone to landscape mode and see if it rotates.

0 Likes
Yielar
Active Level 6
Others
Hello Everyone! I have an S23 Ultra running Android 14 and One UI 6.0. The only issue I'm having is that both my lockscreen and homescreen photos change back to the default photos at night. I believe that's when my phone goes into Do Not Disturb mode which is at 1030pm. In the morning my photos are back to the custom photos. Anyone else have this issue?
0 Likes
Others
Happy new year from. My girlfriend and I hope you all have a great new year
0 Likes
T4Tax
Beginner Level 2
Others
Is there ECG app for Sansung galaxy 22
0 Likes