Original topic:

🌞 Hot Topic - February 24 2023

(Topic created on: 02-24-2023 11:04 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

As usual, I hope you all had a fantastic week. We've finally been able to enjoy a little bit of sunshine here in Vancouver... but of course, there's always a trade-off and it had to snow/hail/rain as well. Cold but sunny, can't complain too much. 

Onto the highlights:

[HIGHLIGHTS]

There has been lots of buzz in community lately about the One UI 5.1 software update, and rightfully so!  If you got an S23 device, you'll already have gotten to try out the update. Let us know what your thoughts are or what you are most looking forward to here. The update will be rolling out to various devices in the upcoming weeks, so stay tuned!

This week, we want to know about your gaming experience with your Galaxy S23 device! Have you noticed any differences, how would you rate your experience overall?

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The hot keywords for this week are #UI5.1, #S23, and #Bixby!

That's it from me this week! Talk to you all next week.

Warmly,

Jin @ Samsung Members Team Canada

6 Comments
fakinNretards
Active Level 1
Others
I think my girlfriend is linked in to my phone and controls it. There
Are so many weird apps and the language keeps cha going.someone help
fakinNretards
Active Level 1
Others
L
0 Likes
Sadickson
Active Level 3
Others
I am currently having issues with my Note 20Ultra since the latest update as I thought it was a temporary thing. I am having difficulty connecting to wi-fi, even at home, when I do I can't connect some times to the internet. Now as at this moment I can't update my apps when asked to, see the attached πŸ‘†πŸ½ 1677800193271_1677800193262_0.jpg
0 Likes
Nlar
Beginner Level 2
Others
I uploaded UI5 Dec. 26/22 for my A13, and since then my bluetooth will not connect to my car. This is both a legal and safety issue not having hands-free in my vehicle. I've received notification today of installing A136WVLU3CWB5, will this fix the issue?
0 Likes
FHA5NNKUT
Beginner Level 2
Others
Samething to me
0 Likes
fakinNretards
Active Level 1
Others
J
0 Likes