Original topic:

India and update immediately

(Topic created on: 12-15-2023 02:53 AM)
Harry1000
Active Level 4
Options
Others
As I have stated before, that there is a possibility of a cyber attack of our phones, due to the fact that India is getting all the updates to the Android and One UI updates before anyone else 1st. Read this article and go from there, plus make sure you update immigration. Please read this article. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
RandyCA
Active Level 4
Others
Same happens in past months in apple. Apple gives warning to users immediately update there devices. I heard in news in many times. I think Same happens. That's by Indiana government asking to Samsung users update their devices on latest software and security patches. Lot of people not updating their devices regularly.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

I don't know if it's true, that India gets updates before any other countries.. Pretty sure that Korea is likely to be the first, and from everything that I've seen Europe & the Middle East are second..

If you have any evidence, from any country other than India that says differently, I'd be happy to read it.

Was "plus update immigration" a typo? 

RandyCA
Active Level 4
Others
You are right. India and another Asian country get update early than others. I think samsung focus on India because of users based. Like Canada have 40 millions people and India have over a billion people. Big user market...💰💰💰
0 Likes
BlueCatWolf
Active Level 1
Others
Europe and Middle East aren't countries
0 Likes
DarrellM
Active Level 1
Others
I have a couple of questions.
1. Is there a link to any required patches?
2. Do they apply to tablets, like my Tab Galaxy S9 Ultra Ultra?
3. Dies a firmware upgrade, if required, cause any data loss?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

For updates, go to Settings > Software Update & Check for Updates.

Yes, Updates also apply to Tablets. 

No, Software Updates don't cause any data loss. 

DarrellM
Active Level 1
Others
Awesome! Thanks RedDogRabbit.
Helenna
Options
Others

Thank you RedDogRabbit.

Hi, we are good to see that you found the required information from RedDogRabbit.

Kindly contact us back if you need any further assistance.

0 Likes