Original topic:

List of Devices Eligible for One UI V6.1

(Topic created on: 03-24-2024 04:39 AM)
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

Here are the Devices Eligible for One UI V6.1. 

It'd be nice if Samsung Members would provide this information officially.. 

The Notice on Samsung Members, was last updated the 28th of June 2023 for One UI V5.0!

Guess they are busy... 

Screenshot_20240324_073641.jpg

Screenshot_20240324_073417_Chrome Beta.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised to see the S23 series receive One UI V6.1 on the 28th of March either.. It's scheduled for release in Korea for the S23FE.. So there's a possibility, as according to some of the Canadian Carriers, Samsung is Tentatively scheduling an OTA for the S23 series on the 28th.. although the information we see, just suggests a Security Patch OTA.. But the Canadian Carriers have been less than reliable with their OS Update Schedules recently.. AGAIN.. The Canadian Carriers do NOT release the OTAs, they ALL come from Samsung's Servers in Canada.

Only exceptions are Play System Updates & extremely rarely, an urgent Google update, all of which come directly from Google. 

10 Comments
haskhoja
Active Level 2
Others
When is update available
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Depends on the device.. S23 Maybe March 28th.. BUT.. THAT'S A BIG MAYBE.

Carriers are just saying Security Patch OTA for the moment.. but S23FE is apparently getting One UI V6.1 in Korea on the 28th.. and the Non FE version should get it before the FE version..

S22 series maybe end of April.. S21 series maybe June.. but these are all guesses. 

0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
In other words, every phone that got 6.0
0 Likes
TokyoWhite
Active Level 2
Others
I haven't seen any March updates for my S23 ultra.. Security or otherwise
0 Likes
RSKY
Active Level 1
Others
Most of the future is Remote security patch level UI 13 software January 1st/24 , the link to software for SAMSUNG FE20 5G at a kiosk while I purchased the product for my poor health at home having met two individuals who attempted to role me the most part in protecting my phone prior to the current accusation, I sustained a broken wrist in tree places requiring 3 casts to be included in this the main Hospital in Vancouver B.C Can. was increasingly adamant with the newly established medical department that it should have to be protected by the Orthopedic operation to be a permanent . I purchased a screen insurance 12, moths onset and purchase to be on my lookout for any inconvenience this has caused as I fumbled the mobile in my dominant hand and found a corner to corners 10 centimeter Crack and I all though my warranty 12 months is not a bit of a solution to bring it to my data provider and then go down town on the following weekend for LIKEWISE Glass screen Samsung Samsung.com due in the calm and support was in the store with the screen and replaced within 2 hours? How do I just remove my old one from that bad day and pain that caused me to be a part "Actions speak Louder than words " Ken Wright
0 Likes
lisaa1234
Active Level 6
Others
Do you think we will get it on March 28
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Anything is possible, but from what I've seen.. March 28th for One UI V6.1 on the S23 series, is remotely possible.

Although it looks like the FE version is getting 6.1 in Korea on the 28th.. and you would expect the regular S23 series first.. Haven't seen any reports of One UI V6.1 in the US for the S23 series yet.. 

Most likely it'll just be the March Security Patch OTA on the 28th. 

0 Likes
lisaa1234
Active Level 6
Others
Thank you
0 Likes
WestCoast45
Active Level 3
Others
What about tab s9,?
0 Likes