Others

"Cat Amongst the Pigeons" 

Any word from Samsung Members Canada.. In case I missed it? 🤔 

Screenshot_20221109_073135.jpg

8 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
I don't think we get anything before month end..
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Haha yeah, the "Cat Amongst the Pigeons" is that a "budget" device has already received One UI V5.0... thinking that some people's heads are going to explode 🤯 😂

I wonder if no one told Samsung Members Canada, that One UI V5.0 is real and the problem is One UI V5.0 is viewed in the same light as UFOS, Yeti, Loch Ness Monster etc 🤣

pchan0
Active Level 6
Others
Hello, please look forward to our S23 series release with stable One UI 5 right from the start!
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

The S23 will likely come with One UI V5.1 already installed. 

ursusmaggiore
Beginner Level 4
Others
I agree with you. Why it's available in Europe and in Canada niet. Don't tell me it's because of covid-19 and the war in Ukraine.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

The European / International models use Samsung's own Exynos Chipset, so it's kind of natural that they would receive the updates first.

That is supposed to change starting with the S23 series, as it is supposed to come with Qualcomm's Snapdragon Chip, which is what we have in North America for most devices. 

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
It's too cold here
0 Likes
ursusmaggiore
Beginner Level 4
Others
En plus, and more to the pain, in Europe the fees for cellulaire are so not expensive. In Canada you are paying way to much. It's ridiculus. Sorry i'm french canadien or québécois. My writing is better in french and in veneziano. Cordiali saluti