Original topic:

Samsung Notes

(Topic created on: 10-16-2023 08:16 PM)
EASTinphectiON
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
Attention ALL Samsung Users

The issue is not a bug, glitch or any sort of technical problem. It is however a user problem. Now, I may have been the first person to write up on this, but I feel as though I speak for almost all Samsung notes users on this. 

We need the ability to re align our folders and notes on Samsung Notes

As of now, we can only move them to a new folder and what I'm getting at here is that we all need to have the ability to move and re arrange the order at which they are in. Not by date, name, ect but by where there specifally land on the screen. 

For example if I have a series of folders as followed. A, B, C, D, E 

I as a user appreciate the ability to move folder A anywhere I want. Let's say in the middle of D and E for example. However I can not. What I can do is that i am able to put folder A in folders B,C,D,E or any other folder including creating new folder. 

What I'd like to see on an update is the ability to hold them and drag them to where they need to go.

Thumbs up if you agree 👍 
3 Comments
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi, please be assured that Samsung always strives to provide the best user experience on the device, We’ll ensure you that it will be considered as feedback and value your time contacting us.

We certainly bring it to our team for further review.

Hopefully, the feature that you are expecting might be added in future update.

oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
In samsung's relentless pursuit of providing the best user experience, the game launcher folder layout was defiled.

samsung notes has become the new victim.

unfortunately, any feedback reaching the developers is a lost cause.

0 Likes
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Others
Curious if this video would ve of help or insight?

https://youtu.be/J6pDSRyb5PQ?si=kBx-FXOMDAUhhKCc

Or this one?

https://youtu.be/2NJ6Xf5pJII?si=FT4YXRzT0AtzHJwW
0 Likes