Original topic:

Unpacked Experience 2021

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 12:03 PM)
Jay777
Options
Others
First of all, I would like to thank Samsung Members Application to get me chance to experience Unpacked event. 
I had to getup early to setup everything and make sure I am all ready to go!!
There is no doubt that in-person event is always better to experience than virtual event. However, hosts mase sure that we enjoy every moment on live event. 
Polls and some activities made it more enjoyable and seeing everyone around from different countries is always special. 
Its good to see that all members enjoy others contributions and feel good.
Personally, I loved new Z Flip. It has everything I need except spen ofcourse!! Pricing is also better for the devices. 
Hands on experience was cool as they showed features that makes you feel wow!!
Didn't get chance to take more photos as I was busy enjoying event.
Which device made you most excited???

Handpicked pictures

Credits

19 Comments
Others
I like the Watch4 Classic silver. It looks really good to me.
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Others
That's the 42mm i think, right? It comes only in black for the 46mm
0 Likes
Others
I think Canada only has black color for 46mm classic. Their picture on 46mm Classic has silver with white strap. Very catching my eyes man...
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Others
Man... we always only have limited choices... sigh
0 Likes
Others
interesting. The GW4 front page has 46mm Silver. But after click purchase, only 46mm Black to choose. 🤷🏻received_1963353127164968_47665.jpg
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Others
They probably added it there but it would only be for the 42mm. It's like for the Z fold 3. It has all colors for the 256gb model but only black for 512gb.
Others
😭😭😭
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Others
I feel your pain bro 😭 really wish samsung one day would just make all the colors accessible to every country and not limit them anymore!
Halston
Options
Others

Hi Jay777,
Glad to know that you are enjoying the unpacked event and you loved the new Galaxy Flip. Thanks for sharing your experience here.

Others
Thanks for arranging this
0 Likes