Original topic:

Help...

(Topic created on: 11-01-2020 02:48 PM)
Markiemoo
Active Level 2
Options
Portrait
Twitch won't let me make a profile picture, I CAN'T SIZE IT DOWN!! 
Sorry, just how do I size the profile picture down?
I hate Twitch.... it's at like 30 MB and I need it to be at 10 MB. I was wondering if you could help? 
By the way, I've been using Google for last two hours trying to find a way to shrink it..
I'm on a Samsung too.
14 Comments
Markiemoo
Active Level 2
Portrait
yeetzies
0 Likes
faithsypher13
Active Level 3
Portrait
what is yeetzies
0 Likes
Solution
Portrait
You will have to go on to Twitch's website to find out if there is a troubleshooting solution for sizing down profile pictures.
Markiemoo
Active Level 2
Portrait
I can't find it.
0 Likes
faithsypher13
Active Level 3
Portrait
I want to post something but I don't know how I just got on here
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Portrait

If you want to create your own question or posting look at the bottom right of your screen on your phone and pick the blue paper and pencil icon.

Pick your section of your post, the title, and write your question or whatever else your post might be about and then hit post.

Halston
Options
Portrait

Hi faithsypher,

Please follow the instructions provided by Ray2, for making a new post on our Samsung Members forum. Thank you Ray2, for sharing the information.

0 Likes
Gemini
Active Level 7
Portrait
@MashedPotatoes to resize an image on your Samsung device go to the gallery and click on the picture you want use, click on the pencil icon to edit the picture and then click on the 4 dots on the top right corner, you will see an option to resize the image there.
Halston
Options
Portrait
To resize an image on your Samsung phone. Please follow the below steps:
- Head into your phone Gallery and select an image you would like to resize.
- Tap on Edit (pencil icon).
- Select Three vertical dots at the top right corner.
- Tap on Resize image.

Note: If your Galaxy device is operating on Android OS Version 10 but the Resize image setting isn't showing on your Photo Editor menu, ensure that you are running on the most updated version of Photo Editor. To update the App Version tap on About App Version > Update.

Choose your preferred resized image percentage.
Then tap on Done to apply changes.

- Once the photo has been resized you will notice within the image details the size of the image file will be reduced.

If still you are facing issues with the image size. Then as mentioned by jayman1973 "You will have to go on to Twitch's website to find out if there is a troubleshooting solution for sizing down profile pictures."

Thanks, Gemini and jayman1973 for sharing the information.

0 Likes