Yes, same situation as computer. I experienced lagging with mouse if using wireless Dex. However, if I don't use USB mouse on Dex and switch my mouse to connect to my phone, all working good. (I have a keyboard that can pair 3 devices).
Seems like USB mouse on wireless Dex need some improvement.
Hi, please follow the steps below to perform wipe cache on your phone and get back to us with the results.
Here are the steps for wipe cache partition of the device:
-Turn off the device. - Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight the wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select. - Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
yes it lags and that makes it non-functional as a computer.
They should have gone the wireless hdmi route with their mmwave technology.
Dex is a cool idea on paper but irl it gets limitating pretty quickly.
Hopefully they keep ironing out the flaws and it'll be great... one day 🙄
Tengo el mismo problema, el mouse incorporado en el teléfono funciona con LAG, 2 segundos de retardo. Uso tv tcl 50p615. Al conectarlo, el cel me dice que el tv no está optimizado para dex. Al usar cable, funciona bien. Me gustaría descubrir cual sera el error , saber si es el teléfono, el tv, el Internet o funcion dex mal optimizada, etc. Samsung no se ha pronunciado?