Original topic:

Samsung Health data permissions

(Topic created on: 04-28-2021 08:53 AM)
nokvah
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health

I am seeking assistance. I have a Galaxy A02S and I downloaded Samsung Health off the galaxy store. I am trying to link my Samsung Health to another app a fitness aggregator. However on data permissions this app does not come up. I saw something about running **bleep** on developer mode but it is asking it asking for client ID and access code.

0 Likes
nokvah
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

In the fitvault app trying to link area is greyed out and it won't linkIn the fitvault app trying to link area is greyed out and it won't linkData permissions for Samsung Health shows no appsData permissions for Samsung Health shows no apps

Members_xGOHDlj
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

I'm having the same problem when trying to link Omron app.

0 Likes
Napoleon1804
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Based on the screenshot of this person, I have the exact problem with him or her. I can't switch on the permissions.

Zoecalebb
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Greetings, Stay Home, Stay Safe

Sir I am using S6 Edge when I try to open Samsung Health App it does an error stated as Samsung help cannot be open on compromised Mobile. Please guide me Something to solve this Problem

Valeriya
Options
Samsung Health

Hi Zoecalebb, please check if your device status is official or custom. Tap settings >> About Phone >> Status >>Device Status

adisonlucy
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

Sir I am have S6 I arrived from Boardersguide. My S6 screen got broke now I want to recover my data. I have a screen lock that is creating problems. And I cannot afford new LCD for S6. Because now I want to but Any A Series  Samsung phone. 

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Samsung Health

Hi adisonlucy, you can recover the data if you have backed up the data to the Samsung cloud so that you can add the same account on a new phone to get the data.

0 Likes
FuzzzyWuzzzy
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

I'm having exactly the same problem trying to link Rally Health with Samsung Health. The toggle switch for "All Permissions" is locked and cannot be moved to the right. This was not the case when I tried to link the Renpho app to Samsung Health. With Renpho, the toggle switch was not in a locked position and linked right away. I will try to get in touch with the development team for Rally Health unless someone here knows a solution.

0 Likes
SpartanG087
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I am having the same problem with Rally. Unable to switch the toggle. It's greyed out

0 Likes
FuzzzyWuzzzy
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

After hours trying to debug with Samsung tech support and several emails with Rally, they were of no help whatsoever. But I was able to resolve the issue myself. Uninstall your current version of the Rally app. Then search for (on 3rd party app sites) and install an earlier version of the Rally app. The earlier version (maybe a month earlier) will allow you to move the toggle for All Permissions and will allow linking the Rally app to Samsung Health. Then go to the Google Play Store and search for the Rally app. It will see that you already have an earlier version of the app installed and will show an option button to update to the latest version. I did that and now I'm running with the latest official Rally app and linked it to Samsung Health. This method should probably work for others that are using other health apps with the unmovable toggle problem. Obviously, Rally's latest versions broke something which is why linking was not working.