Original topic:

New Samsung Pay promo starts tomorrow

(Topic created on: 07-16-2018 09:10 AM)
Cprice
★
Options
Samsung Pay
Get a $10 Tim Horton's gift card when using Samsung Pay.

Tap & Pay 5 x between July 17 - 31 2018

See details: https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_CA#/nat_detail?id=8601
25 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Samsung Pay
why post??? it's on the home page.
Samsung Pay
Why post? Because as I'm sure you know, not everyone reads what's on the homepage 😉
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Samsung Pay
hmmm..... it's ok for you to post what's already there on the home which is the page you have to go through to get here but you bash AMAHD for posting what was previously posted 1 week ago!!!
Samsung Pay
@Echo, if you call what I wrote to @ZMAHD bashing, then I think you and I have a different opinion of what bashing someone is, did you also read what else I posted in his thread???
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Samsung Pay
yes I see the post you just put on...
I just find it funny is all that after you post this that you then post what you did on ZMAHD post... after all you can't have it both ways.....
Samsung Pay
@Echo, What I posted in @ZMAHD thread was posted before I even read what you posted above, anyway I'm not here to argue or bash anyone on Samsung Members, for reposting something or making a suggestion like some do on here. I myself have missed a post and reposted something that was already posted and was pointed out to me that it was already posted, well guess what??? It's not the end of the world.

If you feel that you need to point out stuff and make negative comments, it's your choice.

Have yourself a great day.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Samsung Pay
you to
0 Likes
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Samsung Pay
Agree with Echo
Moderator_
Options
Samsung Pay
Hey @Cprice, thanks a lot for sharing with us!

- Wonchul
0 Likes