Original topic:

How I can install NBA App in Samsung Smart TV?

(Topic created on: 04-30-2021 09:59 AM)
Yustefano
Active Level 1
Options
Smartthings

How I can install NBA App in Samsung Smart TV? there is a MLB App in the TV Apps, but not an NBA App

63 Comments
Szulborski
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

Yes, Please!  Please tell me why my brand-new and very expensive QLED smart TV can't d/l the NBA app.

0 Likes
Cberns
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

Yes this is beyond ridiculous. I purchased a 65 inch Q80t “smart” tv and it doesn’t carry the NBA app? I literally purchased this TV. @Samsung please provide an **bleep** on when a software update will remedy this issue or I will be returning the tv as well. Your attention to this would be greatly appreciated 

KPH1001
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

I am completely agreeing with the statement that the NBA app should be exist in samsung apps. Such a big and highly appreciated sport need an app.

Come on samsung you can't disregard this wish.

Please help us Basket ball fans.

0 Likes
felaia
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

Wow!

I just purchased a new samsung smart tv and I was surprised to not being able to find the NBA app and now shocked to find this thread and the responses given by the Samsung rep. 

Now I'm regretting purchasing that tv not only because the NBA app is not available but because if this is the rule, then it means many other popular apps won't be available as well and all Samsung will do is "take our feedback for future consideration".

There is no doubt this will be the last Samsung TV I'll ever purchase.

CastorJB
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

Joining in here to say I’m completely disappointed in Samsung for not having an NBA app, which as late as mid April 2021 is downright inexcusable. There is no acceptable PR response Samsung can give here, this has to be corrected immediately. This is a total disservice to a major league and all its fans that chose to use Samsung only to find it doesn’t support a world known brand we’d all expect to enjoy on our TVs.

Bunyak
Beginner Level 3
Smartthings

This is a joke that a national sports leauge app isn’t available on thousand dollar tv’s 

Romanti
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

We need the NBA App, this Is frustrating

0 Likes
NBAFan
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

If I were aware that Samsung does not offer the NBA app, I'd have never bought their TV. Now I'm stuck with 82'' "smart tv" and have to watch games on a computer screen. I'm more and more convinced, it's because NBA and Samsung did not come to (financial) terms and this happened at the expense of Samsung's customers. This is really bad for Samsung's image. The NBA fan base is more than a billion worldwide. It's just so disrespectful towards them and this thread is gaining more and more attention on the net. I've already warned all my friends that are interested in watching sports and considering a new tv set to investigate very closely if their dream TV set supports their favorite sport. This going to be a PR nightmare for Samsung anyway. 

Seesamsung
Beginner Level 3
Smartthings

Im glad I found this thread I thought I was doing something wrong. I guess the only way to watch league pass is thru YouTube tv 

0 Likes
Kescl
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

Just bought a 43" TU8000 and found out that they don't have NBA. Samsung please get an act on this. You're depriving all of your users that are huge NBA fans.