Original topic:

How I can install NBA App in Samsung Smart TV?

(Topic created on: 03-06-2022 07:20 AM)
Yustefano
Active Level 1
Options
Smartthings

How I can install NBA App in Samsung Smart TV? there is a MLB App in the TV Apps, but not an NBA App

63 Comments
Monty3
Active Level 1
Smartthings

Nothing personal Halston but you keep giving the most generic copy and pasted responses this is super frustrating and worth returning the tv over I'm still within the time frame where I can do it

This seems like an easy fix for Samsung. Can you get us a real answer here please?

jimeegee23
Active Level 1
Smartthings

Just add the app

0 Likes
Hazofresh
Beginner Level 3
Smartthings

This is very disheartening. I watch the nba all the time. I promise to never buy another Samsung TV if they do not fix this issue. Why wouldn't they have an NBA App? It's probably going to be the most popular sport in the world. Smh. 

Cell101010
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

No you don’t!! Clearly yoI don’t! Listen to all the complaints!!

Pets010121
Beginner Level 3
Smartthings

SAMSUNG TRASH!!! NO NBA??!! **bleep** TRASH. WASTED MONEY FOR 70 INCHES TV. !!! 

0 Likes
sirnom
Active Level 1
Smartthings

Really Not helping dude. Your answer is even more frustrating than the lack of nba app 

0 Likes
Monty3
Active Level 1
Smartthings

Completely pathetic that it's not an option to download. I can download the app on all my Samsung phones and tablets but on the brand new big screen I dropped coin on is the place to watch. I'm shocked that it's not an option

Monty3
Active Level 1
Smartthings

Completely pathetic that it's not an option to download. I can download the app on all my phones and tablets but on the brand new big screen I dropped coin on is the place to watch. I'm shocked that it's not an option

0 Likes
jimeegee23
Active Level 1
Smartthings

The lack of NBA app on your TVs is pathetic.
You have had ample time to add this functionality requested by many users. I will never consider ANY Samsung product TV or ANY appliance. You are not interested in assisting customers.

0 Likes
rdeiana
Beginner Level 3
Smartthings

Hi there. O also want to ser NBA APP on my Samsung TV.

0 Likes