Original topic:

How I can install NBA App in Samsung Smart TV?

(Topic created on: 11-09-2020 07:40 PM)
Yustefano
Active Level 1
Options
Smartthings

How I can install NBA App in Samsung Smart TV? there is a MLB App in the TV Apps, but not an NBA App

63 Comments
Halston
Options
Smartthings

Hi Yustefano,
It is not possible to install or download the new apps on a Samsung smart TV. However, you can use only the apps which are available in the Smart hub of the TV.

Yustefano
Active Level 1
Smartthings

why the NBA App is not available in the Smart Hub of the TV there is an MLB App, I just buy a Samsung 8 Series TV for watching NBA game and now you tell me that's not possible?

Halston
Options
Smartthings

Hey Yustefano,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please note that Samsung offers you the best of local and international streaming TV apps for a modern, no-hassle home entertainment experience. The apps differ from one version to another version based on the TV model number. For this reason, you can use only the apps which are available on the smart hub of the Samsung smart TV.

Yustefano
Active Level 1
Smartthings

Hi, this is my TV Model Number UN50TU8000PXPA what you are saying "offers the best of local and international streaming TV apps for modern, no-hassle home entertainment experience" makes not sense since the TV don't have the NBA App one the mayor Sport Globally, there's a MLB App why not NBA it makes no sense.

Yustefano
Active Level 1
Smartthings

How can I open a support ticket?

butwhynonbaapp
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

I don't think that you all realize how disappointing it is for fans of the National Basketball Association to learn that Samsung won't work with the league to make sure their games are available to Samsung customers. 

Seanpain
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

This **bleep**. They should get an app for nba. I have to move my cube everytime I want to watch on the other tv

Halston
Options
Smartthings

Hi Yustefano,
Thanks for providing the TV model number. We will consider it as a valuable feedback.

0 Likes
maestro82
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

hello, 

i am also looking for this app on my new samsung tv and i am very disappointed that you do not have it. 

is there a way to raise an enhancement request for you to consider having this app in your store? 

thank you!