Original topic:

How I can install NBA App in Samsung Smart TV?

(Topic created on: 01-20-2021 04:51 PM)
Yustefano
Active Level 1
Options
Smartthings

How I can install NBA App in Samsung Smart TV? there is a MLB App in the TV Apps, but not an NBA App

63 Comments
Gaz1
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

I’ve also been looking for this app on my Samsung tv for the last few months and wish you’d update whatever needs updating for us to watch NBA on our TVs 

Thorpeandy
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

I can’t believe Samsung does not support the nba app. There are tons of random apps that I am sure no one uses, yet no NBA app? This is a major disappointment for such a large investment. I will be sure to leave a review where I bought the TV stating as such, as this would have been a deal breaker for me when purchasing the TV.

Fergdo
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

I have also just discovered the NBA app is not available.  Very disappointed as I’m a big basketball fan. My Sony TV has NBA available. Why can’t Samsung? Do I need to switch back to Sony?

Halston
Options
Smartthings

Hey Fergdo,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please make sure that you have updated your TV to the latest version.

Could you please provide us the model number of your TV? You can find the serial number and model code via the menu on your TV, or check the label located on the back panel of your TV.

0 Likes
Monty3
Active Level 1
Smartthings

It's wild to me. My cheap RCA Roku tv has the app available 

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Smartthings

Hi All,
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Samsung is dedicated to ensuring that you have a great experience with your Samsung product. We will review it further. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is truly appreciated and will help Samsung create a better experience for all Samsung product users.

eva16245
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

It is very disappointing that Samsung TV does not have NBA app, instead of a bunch of random apps. I wonder if Samsung have done a market survey on the usage rates. Hopefully, customer service team can communicate back our feedbacks for enhancements.

jakopco
Beginner Level 3
Smartthings

Agreed. This seems to be a no-brainer. MLB app is available and a host of other ones. With League Pass available having it on the TV is crucial. This should be fixed as soon as possible. 

OmarScotto
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

I am highly disappointed by the lack of support Samsung shows to Nba as much as many other useful app you can find for android. My next TV won't be a Samsung for sure

0 Likes
jd123
Beginner Level 2
Smartthings

I have also a Samsung TV and will never again buy a Samsung TV. Actually I bought two new Smart TV's for my other apartment and I can recommend Philips, because OS is Android and it has Ambilight.

I am a big sport fan and have beside NBA League Pass also DAZN (major sport events in Europe). DAZN is also not available on Samsung TV.

Could the Support ask the Development why they do not have a NBA app? And provide the answer here and not repeating the marketing stuff.

0 Likes