Original topic:

Warranty service is criminal

(Topic created on: 02-14-2024 12:19 PM)
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Options
Smartthings
Been trying to warranty 2 defective smart tag 2 and spent 45 minutes with the link provided here and gave all the required information. Then was told it was going to a different department and now I have submitted the documents 3 times now with no response between each email. I have to initiate a new response every day to get anyone to respond. If they think I am going to let this go they got another thing coming. This has me doubting any further Samsung purchases in the future. 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Helenna
Options
Smartthings

Hi, we certainly understand your frustration and we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to provide us the requested information asked in DM( direct message ).

We will check with our team and get back to you soon.

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

(Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community) and click on the Message icon at the top right (Samsung Members ) > Inbox > Reply to the DM (Direct message).

OR

Viewing your Direct message Inbox from your device.

On the Members app go to the Community tab.

Click on your profile picture and username.

Click on Direct message.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Smartthings

Same tired story.. As long as you don't need warranty, customer service.. Samsung is a great product. 

I seriously wonder how much human support is actually located in Canada.. 

Pretty sure that Samsung's Moderators are not even in North America. 

SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Smartthings
I had an unusual experience a few years back when I bought my wife a smart watch and it left a red mark and blisters the shape of the watch on her wrist. She went to her doctor and was told she was allergic to the brass charge contacts but the contacts are gold. When I contacted Samsung because we were concerned why that was happening they immediately put us in contact with there legal department.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Smartthings

Understandable, I'm sure that Samsung's legal department is staffed with qualified people... unlike support. 

0 Likes
Trev746433
Active Level 1
Smartthings
I've only warrantied an iphone and the process was super quick and easy.

I bought the extra warranty with my S24 Ultra but this isn't sounding good.
0 Likes
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Smartthings
Yes the warranty for my s23u costs retail for a screen replacement. It came free with mine but I had to fight for a month to get it
0 Likes