Original topic:

EF-DX815 keyboard (Canadian)

(Topic created on: 02-25-2024 09:25 AM)
eccentricrogue
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
Unfortunately Samsung does not sell the english only keyboard to Canadians. ***? So you are forced to use and english/French version. But there are no instructions on the different keys and how to deactivate or change them. Anyone have any clue where I can find the instruction set? 

Samsung wake up. The majority of Canadians do not speak French, nor do they want it on their keyboards..

15 Comments
Tablets
You definitely do not read well. And within your paragraph you manage to insult my daughter (french) my wife (french) and my sister (First nation born).
0 Likes
Tablets
I think the writer is simply stating that there SHOULD be options for keyboards in English only and the current bilingual one with all Samsung devices in Canada, especially since options are made in other countries but we are restricted from purchasing them here, which causes frustration. I agree because you cannot purchase them here and you cannot have them shipped from anywhere else and that's annoying.
Dolfinns
Active Level 6
Tablets
Exactly!
Tablets
Yes. You are correct.
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Tablets

Why are people trying to turn this post into a French vs English discussion?

The question was why can we in Canada not buy what we want instead of only able to get this bilingual piece of cr*ap

I own one - not this model but for my Tab S7+ and used it for a couple of years and if you ever used one you would understand the frustration.

The letters and numbers are where you would expect them to be when typing but as for anything else it is not and what is printed on the keys is not what the keys type.

I never did find a solution to this other than bring up the onscreen keyboard to type the other characters

Tablets
Exactly.