Original topic:

Guest Mode Questions

(Topic created on: 07-31-2022 03:57 PM)
Atsirt
Active Level 6
Options
Tablets
So I just learned about Guest Mode on my tablet (Galaxy Tab A7 Lite). My mother in law's computer quit on her so we are going to share my tablet for now. I noticed she can't do certain things on her profile because obviously she's not the admin. Can I give her more access like you can on a Windows Computer?
4 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Tablets

I don't have a Tab A7 Lite to know but instead of Guest Mode can you not just set up another user with access to most things??

0 Likes
Atsirt
Active Level 6
Tablets
Well I've added her own profile (like her own desktop on a computer) but can't figure out how to let her do things like change wifi settings and such
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Tablets

Hi Atsirt, we would like to inform you that the administrator account is created only when setting up the device for the first time, and cannot be created more than one.
This account has full control of the device including user account management.
You can add or delete user accounts only when using this account.
For more information please check this user manual in page number 82.

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202106/20210614230857811/T220_T227U_UG_CA_RR_ENG_D4.pd...

Atsirt
Active Level 6
Tablets
Okay thank you, but I'm looking for things like her being able to connect to wifi or disconnect from it while on her profile, giving her that kind of authority....
0 Likes