Original topic:

Tab S7 Restarts Randomly

(Topic created on: 03-22-2021 11:22 PM)
Lipafo
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
Recently my Tab S7 will reboot on its own with the auto restart function off. It seems to happen at night usually but can happen during the day as well, there doesn't seem to be a limit to when it might happen. Anyone else? Hopefully there's a solution 
0 Likes
3 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Not sure if it's because of this bug but many people have lots of problems today...

Android System Webview causing the problem.

You can go to Settings > Apps > Android System Webview. Click 3 dots on top right and uninstall.

Or you can Open Google Play Store, search Android System Webview, then click Uninstall.

If Android System Webview is disable, you need to disable Chrome to make it work..it works too

Don't forget to disable Automatic update in the Play Store

If it's not that, if you had try wipe cache partition and doesn't work, you'll have to make a factory reset with Smartswitch without saving applications settings
0 Likes
lazy_me
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Just recently I started having the same issue with my S7+ tablet. It never reboots when in use, but when I try to unlock it, I ofthen see the same message: PIN is required after restart. 
I couldn't understand the cause yet, but one time I managed to catch the restart process. 

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Tablets

Hi, please try the suggestions provided by Cassidy and write back to us with the results.

0 Likes