Original topic:

Play Store downloads

(Topic created on: 08-27-2024 03:30 PM)
Hawkeyman
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

I attempted to install some apps on my new Galaxy A9 Tablet from Play Store.  When I clicked On Play Store I got this message.  There are no apps to install since your administrator hasn't made any available to you yet.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

0 Likes
7 Comments
SgtStubby
Active Level 9
Tablets
Are you logged in
0 Likes
Hawkeyman
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
Everything else works fine app wise except for play store
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Tablets

Is it your own device, or is it from your employer? 

Sounds like there's a device Administrator running on the tablet. 

0 Likes
Hawkeyman
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
Just bought it couple days ago. It is my own
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Tablets

Hi Hawkeyman,

It sounds like your Galaxy A9 Tablet is managed through a device management system, such as once used by schools or businesses. This can restrict app installations based on the settings configured by the administrator.

Check device management settings: Go to settings and look for Accounts or Users and accounts to see if there is a work or school account associated with it. Is there is check there are any device management apps or profiles installed.

Check for restrictions: Go to settings > Apps or Apps Management > Google Play Store. Ensure there are no restrictions set for the Play Store.

If the device is not managed by an organization, and your'e still facing issues, you might consider a factory reset. Please make sure to back up your data before doing this.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/back-up-and-restore-data-on-your-galaxy-phone/

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-tablet-factory-data-reset/

Thank you.

0 Likes
Hawkeyman
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

I checked what you suggested and I saww that I am administrator.  So now it becomes more confusng.

0 Likes
Day_Walker
Active Level 9
Tablets
I think you have a work or school account associated to your device and has an MDM/EMM policy associated and installed.
0 Likes