Hi, I request you to please follow the below steps once and check again.
Here is the path:
Power the device off.
Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key. Navigate with the Volume keys to the wipe cache partition option and press the Power key to select.
Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device.
If you're referring to a feature specific to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 and you've noticed it missing post an update, here are a few troubleshooting steps and considerations:
Check Update Details: Sometimes, software updates change, move, or remove specific features. Look at the details of the recent update to see if there's any mention of these options.
Reset Settings: If the update caused a glitch, resetting your settings might help. This won't erase personal data but will return settings to default.
- Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Reset settings.
Look in Different Settings: It's possible that the feature was just moved to a different location in the settings menu after the update. It's worth exploring other areas of the settings app or using the search function within settings to find the option you're looking for.
Check App-Specific: If this option was in a specific app (e.g., a video player or game), ensure the app itself was not updated or changed.
Clear Cache Partition: Sometimes, post-update, there can be residual files that cause minor glitches. Clearing the cache partition can help. On most Android devices, you can do this by:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button.
- When the Android logo displays, release both buttons.
- Use the Volume Down button to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition."
- Once completed, select "Reboot system now."
- As i was using studyheal but it was not wokring when i updaye it and it is working smoothly.