Original topic:

Up date Samsung refund issue

(Topic created on: 09-09-2022 08:43 AM)
bcki2
Beginner Level 4
Options
Tablets

I am tired to call customer support every week to follow my case. I ordered Samsung Tap A7 lite through the online and live chat to cancel it on same day Aug 5th, customer support told me it will takes 24-48 hours to cancel and in case of delivery, customer support told me just refuse the delivery and it will get cancel and I will get a refund. The product shipped anyways on 8th of Aug and retuned back to Samsung warehouse on Aug 13th.

I did not even received product, it just returning back to Samsung warehouse on Aug 13th. I called Samsung for refund and customer support told me to wait 3-4 business days. I waited. No email confirmation, No refund. Nothing!

It's been  2weeks already and I still don't get my refund yet. I still called and live chatted and the response is always the same I HAVE TO WAIT 4-5 business days and it will takes time to refund because of high on demand? 

If you want to buy a Samsung product DO NOT BUY from Samsung.com, buy it from Amzon.ca.  

Up date..

Reply from Samsung:

‎08-26-2022 04:05 PM in

Tablets
Hi, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and will make sure it doesn't happen again.
I can understand how frustrating that must be.
If I had been in your situation, I would have been frustrated too.
I can understand your situation but we would like to inform you that usually, the refund process takes 17-23 business days.

We kindly request you to wait for a few days.
And just to confirm, did you check with your bank ?

17-23 days?

Today is Sep 09 2022

As of today, it's been a more than a month now.

First they toll me, it took 2-3days get cancel and refund, next call 7 - 15days and now 17 -23 days?

What's next Samsung? one month to two month to get refund???

0 Likes
3 Comments
Axton
Options
Tablets

Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please provide the details below. So, we will escalate the case, check the and assist you as soon as possible.

Order number :Full name :Email address :

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM (Direct Message).

OR

Viewing your Direct messages Inbox from your device.

1. On the Members app go to the Community tab.
  2. Click on your profile picture and username
  3. Click on Direct message.

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Just so you know for future, never ever refuse delivery. Their warehouse is a mess and any returns that way will sit forever. Accept and then return the package unopened. Samsung logistics is a huge mess. Call and ask for a supervisor no matter how long you are on hold and express your disappointment calmly. Demand the refund and don't speak to an agent. Period. Also don't let them tell you that a a manager will call back. Hold on the line.
vicky01
Active Level 3
Tablets
I cancelled my fold 4 order today, my experience was fluid via chat and within few minutes I got the cancelation email. My order wasn't shipped yet.
0 Likes