Original topic:

Galaxy Buds3 Pro Wishlist

(Topic created on: 05-05-2024 11:09 AM)
DaverZ
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Hello, Samsung.

Here is a generalized wishlist of features for the Galaxy Buds3 Pro and beyond. I will add more features to this list if and when I think of them. Thank you for your consideration.

Estimated Reading Time: approx. 2-3 minutes

Last Updated: Monday, May 6th, 2024 @ 7:44pm EST

(1) 25% larger batteries in the buds: 76mAh

(2) 20% larger battery in the case: 600mAh

(3) IP68 rating in the buds and the case

(4) compatibility with the Galaxy Watch6 charging puck

(5) live translation built in, with automatic language detection

(6) Bluetooth 5.4

(7) multipoint Bluetooth pairing with two devices simultaneously

(8) support for aptX, aptX Adaptive and aptX HD Bluetooth codecs

(9) simple charging display on the outside of the case for showing the charge level of each earbud and the case itself

(10) Bluetooth connectivity in the case itself, in order to show the case's battery level on your phone while using the buds

(11) Ultra-wideband (UWB) technology in the buds and the case, in order to locate them when lost

(12) removable wingtips with three sizes included
EDIT: or alternatively, eartips with a non-slip coating or material

(13) addition of swipe gestures alongside the existing tap gestures, with swipe up, down, forward, and backward gestures for each earbud separately:
  • ability to turn repeat on and off, and switch between repeat album/playlist, repeat track/video, and shuffle album/playlist
  • ability to search forward and backward by a user-defined number of seconds, with ten seconds being the default setting
  • ability to skip to the next or previous playlist

(14) more accurate gestures

(15) better active noise cancellation of upper-midrange and high frequencies without sacrificing noise cancellation of lower-midrange and low frequencies

(16) re-tuned EQ profile to eliminate the harsh and tinny high frequencies that sound similar to MP3 compression artifacts

(17) better microphones with better noise filtering

(18) better motion sensors with more accurate head tracking

(19) tiny lanyard loops on the buds for tethering them to each other and/or the wearer
EDIT: to clear up any confusion, this refers to loops forattaching a lanyard strap

(20) lanyard loop on the case

(21) tiny LED on the buds for showing power and connection status, visible on the outside of the buds while wearing

(22) engraved Samsung logo visible on the outside of the buds while wearing

Thank you again.
20 Comments
Wearables
(23) wings to stay in better 🤔
DaverZ
Active Level 4
Wearables
Removable wingtips already listed in (12), but thank you. 🙂
Wearables
Oh, thanks. Sorry I missed it. ☺️
DaverZ
Active Level 4
Wearables
np 🙂👍
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Wearables
False!

Wingtips:
1 more pressure on inner ear cartilage and skin for discomfort as time goes on,
Continues to have flex when in use thus quicker to being broken or worn out,
Falsehood of staying in ear:

Use Jabra Active Elite 4 or 5 with their special costing for 3hrs like I did with ANC ON the take off a snug hoodie.

They stay IN! No wingtips!
0 Likes
DaverZ
Active Level 4
Wearables
Non-slip eartips already added to the list, as per your other comments further down.
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Wearables
Appreciated!
See some people can appreciate contructive criticism and apply. Although I do appreciate some will have unique ears where wing tips for true wireless in-ear headphones are a must. (even if loathingly lol).
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Wearables

Accompli compatible foam tips BUT include a combo of silicone+foam tips (not either or or both but as 1 solution in every individual foam tip). Those that have used Sony's XM-1000-2's linear will know just how great these are at KEEPING them in your ear without the need of ugly terrible looking wing tips!!!

I HATE wingtip on in ear monitors - if you need those just get On/Over-hear headphones!!!!
0 Likes
DaverZ
Active Level 4
Wearables
Buds with wingtips are still way less bulky than any headphones, and like anything else, it depends on user preference. That being said, if these silicone+foam eartips are effective at preventing the buds from falling out without compromising anything else, then I agree, forget about wingtips.