Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 3 replacement band

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 08:13 PM)
enrai05
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
I'm liking the leather band for the Galaxy Watch 3. But when I'm exercising, I'm not looking forward to have sweat all over the band. 

Anyone know when the replacement band will be available for the GW3?
14 Comments
Kinsley
Options
Wearables

Hi enrai05, Good to hear that you like the leather band on Samsung Galaxy Watch 3. 

As of now, we don't have official information on when the replacement band will be available for the Galaxy Watch 3. Once it is available we will be posting here on community or you can check the latest Samsung news using the below link.

Here is the link: https://news.samsung.com/ca/

0 Likes
enrai05
Active Level 4
Wearables
Thanks Kinsley. Looking forward for the announcement. Although Samsung's official band will probably be pricey, right? 😉
stmax
Active Level 6
Wearables
I thought the same thing so just placed an order for a silicone band on Amazon. I don't have my watch or the band yet so can't comment on how it turned out yet.
enrai05
Active Level 4
Wearables
How did you find it? I couldn't really find GW3 band there. Or did you just look for a 22mm band? Will all 22mm bands fit GW3?
0 Likes
stmax
Active Level 6
Wearables
Hi yes any will do. Except I'm getting the 41 mm GW3 so it is a 20 mm. This is the one I ended up ordering:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B087293FSC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_qEmmFbM3ARFD4
0 Likes
Wearables

I am sure within a few weeks you will be able to find replacement bands for the GW3 on Amazon :)

0 Likes
stmax
Active Level 6
Wearables
Here is the GW3 with that replacement strap (on the right).
enrai05
Active Level 4
Wearables
Wow! That size difference between 41mm and 46mm is huge, eh? Thanks for the side by side photo.
stmax
Active Level 6
Wearables
Hi yes. Big difference. The 46 on the Gear S3 was quite big for me so I upgraded to the other end of the spectrum. lol.
0 Likes