Original topic:

maas360 Mail notification not going to Active 2

(Topic created on: 05-07-2020 07:38 PM)
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Hey All,
I have a Note 10 plus and a Galaxy Active 2 watch. Maas360 Mail is my work email app. It installs the main app (Maas360) as a container and the sub app (Maas360 Mail) inside the container. The phone can see the seperate app and allows the notifications on the phone however Wear can only the Maas360 container and not the Maas360 Mail app seperate so when I go to notifications/apps in Wear it does not even recognize the Maas360 Mail app so it will not send notifications to the watch...any one have any ideas...thanks in advance!
0 Likes
12 Comments
Wearables
Try open Wearable app →Notifications

If you see Maas360 Mail, check and see if it is enable.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Thanks Tallman,

Hello again OlytheGoalie, Please try the resolution provided by Tallman and write back to us.

0 Likes
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Wearables

No offence guys but I clearly state exactly what you have asked me to try...not sure what to do next.

The phone can see the seperate app and allows the notifications on the phone however Wear can only the Maas360 container and not the Maas360 Mail app seperate so when I go to notifications/apps in Wear it does not even recognize the Maas360 Mail app so it will not send notifications to the watch...any one have any ideas...thanks in advance!

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi OlytheGoalie, Reset your watch and check if it solved the issue. If not, I suggest you to please report the issue to the app developer and let us know their response.

0 Likes
BruceDain
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

So this issue is still not resolved.    I have a Samsung S20FE paired with a Galaxy Watch 3 and see exactly what OlytheGoalie described.   

My phone sees and receives the Maas360 app and the secondary Maas360 apps.  But Wear only sees the first one app and not the Maas360 Mail app so no notifications come through.   I have enabled all notifications related to Maas360 and see them all on the phone.

I get all other notifications (phone, Gmail, texts,...) through to the watch.  Just not the corporate meeting notices from Maas360.

Interestingly, my old Fitbit Ionic handled this.

Any updates?

0 Likes
Jayvik
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I have a solution that might work for you.  My Maas issue was related to it being installed on a "work" profile.  So it would only see the big maas container but not the Maas Mail, like you stated in your issue as well.  But try it, if you're still having the issue.   First go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brij1999.worknotifier  download it and install it.  Then go back to the play store, find your Maas mail app, do a share but just  copy the URL.  Go to the installed work notifier app, then add the link you just copied and turn it on.  That made it work for me just the same natural way it should have been working.  

0 Likes
Jayvik
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hey, are you still having this issue or recall how you resolved the issue?  Having the same issue on this end. 

0 Likes
Jayvik
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Maas360 was reinstalled and watch was reset but still same issue.  They're showing fine on the phone

0 Likes
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Wearables
I think it's the fact that Maas installs as a one file and then all the different apps like mail etc install within which is why it doesn't get recognized. The only would fix would be to have mail installed as a separate app I'm afraid.
0 Likes