Original topic:

Question about US version LTE Galaxy Watch 5

(Topic created on: 08-27-2022 09:38 AM)
MaximoLopez
Beginner Level 4
Options
Wearables

Hello, I want to buy the Galaxy Watch 5 44mm LTE since in Argentina Samsung will only sell the Bluetooth version. I am going to buy it in the Samsung store on Amazon, this is the link to the product https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B2J1TXKH?language=en_US, the only thing that interests me about this model is being able to make calls and send messages without having to carry my phone. I spoke with my service provider here in Argentina called Personal and they confirmed that they accept the e-sim service, they have LTE bands 2 and 4, which are the ones that the Galaxy Watch 5 has, I just have to confirm with Samsung that the model is going to be able to work in my country, so my question is, this model, the version SM-R915UZAAXAA and that Amazon calls "US Version", is it blocked only for the USA or can I use it in Argentina including the LTE function?

0 Likes
2 Comments
Wearables
Check with your carrier provide them with the IMEI or SN number and they should be able to confirm for you
Nylah
Options
Wearables

Hi, we would like to inform you that we cannot confirm the functionality of non-Canadian device. 

For instance if you are referring to Canadian models, the LTE watches works only with Canadian carriers.

We recommend you to contact the US support for the required and accurate information

0 Likes