Original topic:

Watch active 4

(Topic created on: 05-11-2022 03:55 AM)
KirbyS
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
Does the sensor on the watch active 4 cause a reddened area on your wrist?  If so, how do you prevent or fix it?
0 Likes
2 Comments
Brantley
Options
Wearables

Hi, When you wear the Galaxy Watch for a long time or do a high-intensity exercise while wearing it, skin irritation may occur due to friction and pressure. If you are wearing your Galaxy Watch for a long time, remove the Galaxy Watch from your wrist and do not wear your Galaxy Watch for several hours. Skin irritation may occur due to an allergy, environment factors, other factors, or when your skin is exposed to soap or sweat for long periods. In this case, stop using your Galaxy Watch and wait 2 or 3 days for the symptoms to ease. If the symptoms persist or worsen, immediately call your doctor. Make sure your skin is dry before wearing your Galaxy Watch. If you wear a wet Galaxy Watch for a long time, your skin may be affected. If you use your Galaxy Watch in the water, remove foreign materials from your skin and Galaxy Watch and dry them thoroughly to prevent the skin irritation. Do not use any accessories except the Galaxy Watch in the water.

0 Likes
BinderVegas
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I live in Canada. This April i was forced to buy a Watch 4 in USA when my Active 2 gave up the ghost in the Gulf of Mexico. So, now that I'm home, Canada is going to allow BP and ECG to work here (update). I am wondering if my Watch 4 will accept the update or recognize the serial number (or region or whatever it does to restrict) and not allow this update despite being in the correct country for this update?
0 Likes