Original topic:

DROP FPS On Pubg Mobile

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 09:46 PM)
dinx
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Before I'm using note 10plus to play pubg mobile,  but after the software update the fps dropped and Samsung didn't do anything same issue with my s6tab. And Now I purchased note20 ultra 512gig, hoping to experience smooth gameplay, and still same problem after the pubg update  1.0  the fps dropped again. I don't know if Samsung want me to stay or go and this would be my last Samsung phone. 😔
8 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note

You said yourself
"same problem after the pubg update 1.0"

Sounds like it's a pubg hiccup 🤷

I don't play that, but if it's possible, roll back the app to an older version.
0 Likes
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
If you're experiencing it on multiple devices. Then it's a developer issue. My guess is that since Fortnite is taken off from the Play Store, Pubg probably seen increase online players and is hitting their servers, so they have to lower down the quality. Contact the developer through the playstore to get the exact reason why.
0 Likes
dinx
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Since the update last May. A lot of samsung users experienced this problem.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi dinx, Please go to in-game settings and set the graphics to smooth, framerate to high and check if you are still experiencing the issue. Also, Please close any applications that might be running in the background while playing the game.

0 Likes
dinx
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I did that alreay even the GPU watch,
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi dinx, Please try unlinking your facebook account from your PUBG profile. Now check if there is an issue that you are experiencing before. Please try it and let us know about the issue.

0 Likes
dinx
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I've done that already Sir
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Thanks for your patience @dinx.

Please try reinstalling the application and check if that resolved the issue.

Did you try performing wipe cache partition? If not, I recommend you to perform it.

If the issue still persists, then please use the link to generate the error report from Samsung Members app so that our team can review the Log Files and will get back to you.

In step 5, please select "Application" category.

In step 6, Please check "send the system log data".

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/samsung-members-how-to-submit-an-error-report/

0 Likes