Original topic:

Hot Topic - December 5th 2019

(Topic created on: 12-05-2019 03:00 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

THIS IS IT! Its a few more days until the holidays, and my brain is going full holiday mode right now - what would make it perfect would be just a few centimeters of snow ;_; Mother Nature pulled a fast one on us here in Vancouver - on Sunday we had the slightest bit of snowfall....and then it stopped. A full 5 seconds it lasted....great. How are you guys doing? I hope work and school and whatever you are doing is treating you well:)

[HOT POST]
@Cassidy and @CHMultimedia posted a really helpful post about fake SD Cards and how to make sure you're buying them legit - thank you both for posting in both French and English! You can check it out here. I'm trying to see if we can get a separate section going for you guys to make articles and submit them! I'll keep updating you guys on how that is working out.

[HOT KEYWORDS]
There was a lot of buzz surrounding #Spotify recently - we are approaching that year end Spotify mix, so feel free to share with us what you've been listening to! I know there has been a few issues with Spotify turning off when the phone is in sleep - heres a post on how to fix it:https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Spotify-Music-randomly-stops-playing/m-p/2940057

[WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS]
Big round of applause for @Fussy17 - You've been super kind these past week and I want to recognized that!

[WEEKLY BEST SOLUTIONS]
Thank you @SnowCat19 - I always see new posts and every time i go to respond you've been there already! Big thank you for helping people and making this community feel welcome:)

Alright everyone, thats about it from me. Have a good week and we'll see you all later!

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

10 Comments
Others
thanks @Jeremy!!
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Hi Jeremy, just to tell you you we have another article to submit, i am just waiting for the english version !

Bonjour Jeremy, juste pour vous dire que nous avons un autre article à soumettre, j'attends juste la version anglaise!
Options
Others

Hi Cassidy - sounds good! I told some people about creating a new section for User submitted articles and they loved it - so we'll try and get the process of creating a new section started:) for now, just post it in "Others" and I will shift all of them over if we do make a section! Thanks Cassidy.

Salut Cassidy - sonne bien! J'ai parlé à certaines personnes de la création d'une nouvelle section pour les articles soumis par les utilisateurs et ils ont adoré - nous allons essayer de lancer le processus de création d'une nouvelle section :) pour l'instant, il suffit de la publier dans "Autres" et je les déplacerai tous plus si nous faisons une section! Merci Cassidy.

Cheers,

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Jeremy, until it's done, i'd like to put it in the 3 most popular sections: S10, Note10, Others because it would help all new customers...

Jeremy, jusqu'à ce que ce soit fait, j'aimerais le mettre dans les 3 sections les plus populaires: S10, Note10, Autres, car cela aiderait tous les nouveaux clients ...
Options
Others

Hi Cassidy,

Sure, that works for me!

Bien sûr, cela fonctionne pour moi!

Cheers,

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Hi Jeremy
Are you seeing this (see screenshot)? Yesterday, your emojis were replaced by some "Smiling_Face" text and today they are just super huge. I wanted to know if that was my phone acting up or if that's a bug in the app.
(Just checked my tablet, the huge emojis are still there so maybe the app is buggy)
Options
Others

Hey @CHMultimedia!

No worries, I've seen that too(took me by surprise) - maybe something going on with the formatting for Samsung Members. I'm looking into it right now - if its still going on over the weekend Ill have to report it, but thank you for bringing it up with me.

Cheers,
Jeremy :')

0 Likes
MotherNoob
Active Level 2
Others
eat
sleep
gaming
repeat
0 Likes