Original topic:

Tab S5e at Costco

(Topic created on: 05-03-2019 05:41 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Tablets
The Tab S5e is hard to find at Costco. It is frequently out of stock. Even the pricier 128GB model is out of stock. Why? Costco doesn't give away AKG headphones. Instead, they give away a Samsung Book Cover worth 200$.

Currently, only the 64GB model in 3 colors is available. This model also includes a book cover.

If there's enough demand, I can turn this thread into a monitoring thread.

I've been eager to get the tablet because it's quite packed and a much more sensible purchase than the Tab S3, despite the lack of S Pen.

I don't think the device is available in store yet. I'll be checking soon. Anyway as a reminder, that 550/650$ is a multimedia powerhouse with a gorgeous 1600x2560 Super AMOLED display (not HDR unfortunately), a Snapdragon 670 (better GPU than 675), 64/128GB storage, 13MP 4K camera, all in a slim, 5.5mm thin metal body. The device also features Call and Messages Continuity for you to leave your phone alone and just use the tablet.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Tablets
A few suggestions that may help. If the Tab S5e is out of stock in store at Costco, have you checked Costco's website to see if it is available for order? If by chance that it's not available for order, other stores to try would be Best Buy, London Drugs or The Source.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
I'm checking on their website actually. And no I don't want to buy elsewhere because
1- Costco is the only place that offers the Keyboard cover for free (others either give you headphones or nothing)
2- Costco has the best customer policies such as 90 days return no questions asked, Concierge service and free warranty extension
0 Likes
Tablets
Sounds good. Best of luck on trying to find this Tab S5e.
0 Likes
Dolfinns
Active Level 6
Tablets
Agree with @CHMultimedia re: Costco ...it's the best place to buy electronics even if only for reason #2.
0 Likes
Nicklnq
Active Level 5
Tablets
the book cover with keyboard is actually priced 99.99 at Samsung website tho
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
No that's just the book cover
0 Likes
Nicklnq
Active Level 5
Tablets
check this out. https://www.samsung.com/ca/mobile-accessories/book-cover-keyboard-ft720-galaxy-tab-s5e/ It has the same product code as the one at Costco website.
0 Likes