Highlighted
chicocanada82
Active Level 1
My fiancee and I are shopping for a tablet and since we have galaxy s10s we figured we should get a samsung tablet the question is what tablet does everyone recommend?
10 Comments
Highlighted
Pupusik
Active Level 6
I would drop by a Samsung store or other quality retailer and get a first hand look at the models. Your needs and budget will dictate the ideal model. Personally I would go for the larger screen 😀
Highlighted
loveSam
Active Level 4
Galaxy Tab S6 is the best and the newest....
Highlighted
Cassidy
Active Level 10

Hi Chicocanada82

It depend if you want it with the Cover Book Keyboard, i suggest you to read the reviews for before buying them.

Galaxy Tab S4 or Galaxy Tab S6 are the best one, don't go with Tab S5e (wifi problem)

I personnaly have a Tab S4 256 gigs and i love it.

Galaxy tab s6 is in sale until January 5 

https://www.samsung.com/ca/tablets/galaxy-tabs6-t860/SM-T860NZALXAC/

128 gb

Screenshot_20200103-232249_Chrome.jpg

256 gb

Screenshot_20200103-231816_Chrome.jpg

Highlighted
g1964j
Active Level 1
994b34bc-c90a-4d0e-81ec-a4f433fa2bb7
Highlighted
g1964j
Active Level 1
c est koi sa
peux tu m expliqué avant que je fasse du mal à krlkun
Highlighted
g1964j
Active Level 1
que veux dire ps
Highlighted
g1964j
Active Level 1
ok post scriptum
Highlighted
this is a vague topic. there are many questions to ask. @lovesam is right the Tab S6 is the best and newest but may not be the right tablet for you. I always ask someone first, what will you be using it for. of course a budget is something to also be considered and lastly will this be used as an everyday to replace a laptop or just an extension to use on the side. Visiting a Samsung experience store would definitely be beneficial but they mostly only carry the newer tablets and not a year or two older which still might be what your looking for, but you would have to buy on Amazon.
Cassidy
Active Level 10
Chicocanada82
Finally did you bought one ?