Original topic:

πŸ“Œ Community Guidelines discussion megathread πŸ“Œ

(Topic created on: 01-24-2021 06:22 PM)
Options
Community Guidelines

If you have any comments or suggestions about the Community Guidelines, feel free to post them in this thread!

Related comments and threads will be moved into this megathread in order to keep our forum nice and tidy 😊

65 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
Iknow right πŸ™„ companies PAY for this insight πŸ‘Ž
0 Likes
Lyricsflight
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

Your post is awesome and it helped me alot sir please keep it up <a href="https://www.lyricsflight.com" >lyrics</a>

0 Likes
Lyricsflight
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

Your post is awesome and it helped me alot sir please keep it up lyrics

0 Likes
CarolMLG
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

Am sure I am not the first to ask the question of **bleep** posts in SHealth Community however can not find a search button to vent my frustration so am starting a new post.

Can you advise process Mods take when users are reported for posting **bleep** on the community group. It is getting increasingly frustrating to scroll through and see the constant **bleep** posts. There are 3 in particular who constantly post AlinaV, KristinaX and Violla. They have been reported a multitude of times and yet they still keep posting. This could be the death to the community.

0 Likes
TLews
Beginner Level 4
Community Guidelines
First of all thank you and God bless all .I think it would be nice if u had a new scripture at the top or when start up every day or every time opened.we all need to turn and put God and jesus they need us badly and pray and beleave.may u could start a video of sound channel three Samsung but ever ok ne can join and hit a but on the app t ok if the want to join and say something .I got lots of ideas
God is always thanking and happy to here you all .hallelujah
0 Likes
Granny64
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
my phone was hacked. I have all my settings locked
I can't call. text
nothing. what can I do to fix it. plus constant **bleep**. help. it is a Galaxy Note 5
0 Likes
TyTymc
Beginner Level 3
Community Guidelines
LUCY IS HOME FOR THE NIGHT πŸŒ™

20210124_180953_926.jpg

0 Likes
Granny64
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
I have reported constant **bleep** on my phone for the past two weeks. it is disgusting.
0 Likes
lollirot
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
what is disgusting about it, if you don't mind me asking
0 Likes
scorpian
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
I would like to buy the Black stand up prtective case for my S21, anyone help me find the samsung shopping
0 Likes