mytech
Expert Level 3
Iknow right πŸ™„ companies PAY for this insight πŸ‘Ž
Lyricsflight
Beginner Level 2

Your post is awesome and it helped me alot sir please keep it up <a href="https://www.lyricsflight.com" >lyrics</a>

Lyricsflight
Beginner Level 2

Your post is awesome and it helped me alot sir please keep it up lyrics

CarolMLG
Beginner Level 2

Am sure I am not the first to ask the question of **bleep** posts in SHealth Community however can not find a search button to vent my frustration so am starting a new post.

Can you advise process Mods take when users are reported for posting **bleep** on the community group. It is getting increasingly frustrating to scroll through and see the constant **bleep** posts. There are 3 in particular who constantly post AlinaV, KristinaX and Violla. They have been reported a multitude of times and yet they still keep posting. This could be the death to the community.

TLews
Beginner Level 4
First of all thank you and God bless all .I think it would be nice if u had a new scripture at the top or when start up every day or every time opened.we all need to turn and put God and jesus they need us badly and pray and beleave.may u could start a video of sound channel three Samsung but ever ok ne can join and hit a but on the app t ok if the want to join and say something .I got lots of ideas
God is always thanking and happy to here you all .hallelujah
Granny64
Beginner Level 2
my phone was hacked. I have all my settings locked
I can't call. text
nothing. what can I do to fix it. plus constant **bleep**. help. it is a Galaxy Note 5
TyTymc
Beginner Level 3
LUCY IS HOME FOR THE NIGHT πŸŒ™

20210124_180953_926.jpg

Granny64
Beginner Level 2
I have reported constant **bleep** on my phone for the past two weeks. it is disgusting.
what is disgusting about it, if you don't mind me asking
scorpian
Beginner Level 2
I would like to buy the Black stand up prtective case for my S21, anyone help me find the samsung shopping