Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Members "Report" function not working? Samsung Moderators Absent?

(Topic created on: 10-29-2021 07:55 AM)
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Options
Community Guidelines

Reporting  inappropriate posts does nothing? 

Sending DMs to Samsung Moderators regarding inappropriate posts doesn't help?

Below is the link, to a Thread from an apparently love sick individual.

In the past I've had to resort to sending DMs to @Tallman to resolve the issues, which he kindly delt with, but I don't know if that's his job & there's only one of him, whereas there's a number of Samsung Moderators. 

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/portrait/i-love-you-so-very-much-ivfinally-i-am-su1-1-babe-à-ams...

New members may be confused & believe that Samsung Members is a personal message board.

Existing members may be dismayed by the inaction on dealing with this type of post.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Community Guidelines
Your request has done 🙂

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
Community Guidelines
Your request has done 🙂
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

Thanks once AGAIN Tallman!

Members, shouldn't HAVE to contact Ambassadors directly, to ask for their help in moderating Samsung Members Canada. 

The Report function does not seem to work at all. 

And other than @Valeriya, non of Samsung's Moderators have taken the time to reply to any DMs, relating to "inappropriate" posts or dealing with members who are themselves inappropriate. 

Thanks again! 🎃👻    😊

Community Guidelines
You are welcome. Just DM me if I can help or I am available. 😄
Valeriya
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi RedDogRabbit, Thank you for bringing this to our notice. When a post is reported as inappropriate, it will be flagged by the concerned team and will be removed.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

Thanks Valeriya, but the posts (about 20+ ultimately) were first reported yesterday morning, & they remained until Tallman removed them just before noon today.

This is not the first time, where reported posts remained for quite some time, & almost always it required me sending a DM to Tallman. 

0 Likes