Original topic:

Blurry camera

(Topic created on: 10-25-2022 09:37 AM)
NaimAyech
Active Level 1
Options
ETC

I already asked about this and i was told to reset settings but i still have the same problem again when i use my camera the center of the camera is ok but the sides are blurry everytime and yes i clean my lens with micro fiber cloth.. you can see the same problem in this video :
0 Likes
2 Comments
Nylah
Options
ETC

Hi,we are sad to hear this.

We appreciate your efforts.

We recommend you to perform the clear cache Open Settings >> Apps >> Camera > Storage >> Clear Cache.

And we kindly request you to use your device in safe mode for a few hours and check if It is showing the same issue.

To enter Safe Mode, please perform the following:

1.First, completely power off the phone.

2.Then, power on the phone and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume down key.

3.If done correctly, "Safe Mode" will display on the bottom left corner of the screen. If "Safe Mode" does not appear, repeat the steps above.

4.Once you are in Safe Mode, you can remove the third-party app that is causing issues on your phone.

5.To exit Safe Mode, simply restart your phone and it will reboot normally.

Kindly get back to us, if you need any further assistance.

NaimAyech
Active Level 1
ETC
Since i did "safe mode" when i restarted my phone it deleted my custome widgets on my home screen my phone is slow to open web pages and comments on videos and still have the blurr issue.
0 Likes