Original topic:

Hash of data does not match digest in descriptor. [2nd] (3)

(Topic created on: 10-26-2021 06:22 PM)
nicodiamante
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

I have a brand new A70 and a week after i bought it, when i was required to update the OS, the installation was freezed and there's an error like this:

partition tz

Hash of data does not match digest in descriptor. [2nd] (3)

Calculated Hash of (tz) : 

etc.

Please I need help!

16 Comments
SamSungtwo
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
What makes you think the site www.sammobile.com is providing official Samsung firmware? The site appears to support a wide range of Samsung devices but shows no affiliation with Samsung?

What makes you think you can trust any of the firmware?
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Because I can confirm that with their slow asf download speeds, everytime I flash FIRMs from SamMobile on bricked galaxies, the ROMs says official in Settings and Knox on those phones work also. 

Plus one of the most trusted Android communities, XDA, even had a tool that I don't think works now due to updates on SamMobile's side, called SamFirm, to download FIRMs from SamMobile's site at full speeds for free. Pretty easy to Google if you have a half a brain or two. Plus I've been using them for years, mostly when SamFirm was active in the XDA forum community. 

So answer me this, why would one of the most trusted android hacking forums allowed a user to upload their tool to get FIRMs faster and free to their site if SamMobile isn't trusted in your eyes? 🤔

Do your research and educate yourself, please. I'm not begging for my sake, but yours. 

0 Likes
CountofUndolpho
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Frija has speedy downloads for firmware.

0 Likes
Carlosg8617
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same problem how do you resolve it?

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK or you will be flooded with ads and might even get pop-up ads on your phone all the time. I repeat, DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK. This person is only trying to make money from S Members with stolen content. Don't reward this shameful behavior.
0 Likes
Dominic-Cai
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

So where should we get the original one?

0 Likes
Dominic-Cai
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

I just found out we should use Smart Switch. It's too late because my SS S10+ was completely dead.

0 Likes