Original topic:

Reverse Software Update

(Topic created on: 04-29-2019 10:06 AM)
Snowflake
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Version: A530WVLU4CSCA

I am not a fan, at all. Is it possible to reverse this 'update'. The icons have completely changed, including their colours. The layout has experienced subtle changes but enough to add confusion. And why would you change the home / recent / back buttons?

7 Comments
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
You can go to samsung themes and select other icons. Nav buttons can be customized. You can also give it a week more to get used to
internetpig
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
u b there
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You can revert to Oreo if you want to. Though do as sully said and try it for a week. If you really don't like it, then the process is straightforward and risk-free
Wolf1
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
What is the process of going back to Oreo? Am sure it would be useful to know as well as just answer the original post.
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
The account name says it all lol Get Good Lock, install the extras, and then enjoy your device. As for icons they gave these things that have been around for years...icon packs. If you want a lot of customization get Nova Launcher or something similar.
burnsomatic
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Samsung tells me that the update cannot be reversed or uninstalled, which saddens me greatly, but wasn't surprising. The update is complete garbage, I agree, I don't enjoy the new layouts, I had to completely redo nearly all of my settings because it changed everything, and it has slowed down my phone  like mad, too. Why the hell does my message app need a goddamn title page at the top???

0 Likes
Galaxy A
@Snowflake

You can't going back to the previous update

The bootloader was updated
0 Likes