Original topic:

Small phone

(Topic created on: 03-26-2022 03:23 PM)
GaryD
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Is there anyone besides my wife and myself that would like to see a new phone in the size range of the s10e or slightly smaller in either an S or good speced A series? Something that can actually fit in a pocket or smaller sized hand.
0 Likes
8 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A

You posted same thing twice

On either post go to 3 dots top right and delete one

I agree phones are getting way to big for smaller pockets and hands

I would like to have one of the new ultras but they are just too big for me to safely use without dropping

Although not as small as you are wishing for on your post the new S22 are a little smaller than the S10 but still bigger than S10E

I find them useable

GaryD
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I posted twice because there is only options to post to S or A not for all phones.
To be honest, I find the S22 too big, and my wife would like another like her s3 mini but up to date.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

I remember when I thought the Skyrocket was too big, coming from the Motorola Razr flip 😂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
100% most definitely....
Frankly that the the only reason I got the new Samsung watch last August....it's a relief not to have to carry my S21 Ultra 5G all the time.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
I got used to having big phones. Im currently using the S22 Ultra and really like the size. I don't think i could go back to using small phones like the S22 for example.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Yeah, when I went from the Note devices to the S7, I couldn't get used to how small it felt!

I was really happy to see the "+" series starting with the S8+ 😊

GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
I like the S22U size alot but i wouldn't go bigger though, its just perfect for me.
GaryD
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I'd be really happy with a phone the size of my old galaxy core but with full screen. Likewise for my wife with her old s3 mini. Large phones are great for the people that want one, but I know we are not the only ones that would be
happy with an A series speced similiar to the A53 but way smaller.