Original topic:

samsung galaxy smart tag won't ring phone.

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 02:14 PM)
kdazzle
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Gallery
The samsung smart tag worked as normal with s21 ultra and I could use the 2 times button push to make the phone ring in case I need to find it. However when setup on galaxy note20ultra the feature for find phone by ringing it with 2 button pushes on smart tag is not there. A

Anyone have a solve for this
17 Comments
vic0619
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Hi, I see you mentioned a s21 ultra. I was wondering if you are having any problems with the screen. I've have the phone for just 2 weeks now and I've been getting this past week a white horizontal line across the bottom and today started a red dot on the screen. I've been trying to look it up and see if anyone else is having problems but I cannot find anything. Have you had any such problems with the screen?
0 Likes
kdazzle
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
I haven't experienced that issue. Have you tried just taking it back to manufacturer settings ?
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
I'm having touch response issues and the navigation bar keeps disappearing. They fixed the navbar issue but it came back two days ago 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
vic0619
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
they told me they'd fix my problem too but it's really annoying that I buy the best one and have so many issues
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy Gallery
I hear ya. Usually I wait 3 months after a new product launch because they usual have a few bugs to iron out.
0 Likes
vic0619
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
yeah..you'd think they test those out before putting the product out there to consumers, not so many problems then.
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
on your Note 20 Ultra:

- go into smart things app

- scroll down

- you will see a section called "on the go" and you'll see the smart tag listed there.

- click on it to download the plug in

and then you should have the settings menu to control which device rings when you press the button twice on your smart tag.
0 Likes
kdazzle
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks I will check this out and get back to you
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
it should work hopefully. that's what I did. I had set it up initially on my S21 Ultra. and then when I set it up on my fold, I was missing the plug ins.
0 Likes