Original topic:

Battery Usage Stats - Screen On Time

(Topic created on: 04-20-2020 04:53 AM)
WallyWest
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Please fix the battery usage stats. The most important stats that people want to see are screen on time since last fully charge, iddle/stand by time since last full charge, battery usage per app since last full charge, and then finally total time since last full charged. We want the stats from last fully charged, otherwise its useless. This is standard stuff, I'm honestly surprised you guys would remove this stat. I'm on One UI 2.1 on my Note 10+ and the battery stats as they are right now, are useless. I fully charged my phone, then 2hrs later my battery stats show over 3 hours of screen on time, which is the total for the day. That's so useless after I just fully charged it. People want to see screen on time since the last full charge. That's how it's always been. Total screen on time for the day, is a useless stat when you've been charging your phone throughout the day. 🙄 
I appreciate all the improvements to One UI 2.1, but please fix the battery usage stats function. The way it is right now is totally pointless. 
5 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Before it was possible to see those infos but Because of UI 2.! and Device Care update, i installed Gsam Battery Monitor to verify those thing again and i'm happy with it
0 Likes
WallyWest
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I'm about to install a battery monitoring app, but would prefer not to. If Samsung doesn't fix this issue, I'll go the route of a third party app, which is something we should never have to do for basic battery stats.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I agree 100%!
Having the Battery Stats since Midnight is essentially useless for many people - Especially those who have their devices being Charged overnight.
Having the Battery Stats as seen in the Screen Shots - Which has the ability to show the Battery Usage since the last Full Charge - Including the Important SOT is DEFINITELY my preference!
Yes I also have GSam Battery Monitor - But that's NOT the point!
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi @WallyWest,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. we will consider it as feedback.

0 Likes
cpm1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Battery stats since last full charge may be useful to some.

But personally speaking, I want to also see an option for battery stats "since last unplugged".

Why? Reason being is that I usually charge my phone to around max 80% ... Please no debate on the merits of doing this 🙂 , I've read both sides of the coin!

I can't be the only one?!

Anyhow, would it be possible please?

0 Likes