Original topic:

Business Card Scanner

(Topic created on: 02-16-2020 11:11 PM)
Hastingz
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Has the Business Card Scanner been removed? If so, please advise how you have been able to use a different app to once again start scanning business cards.TIA!
12 Comments
Galaxy Note
Yes, it has been removed. You need to search for 3rd party program to do it. Or open Bixby Vision, click Apps, download the Adobe Scan. Use the Adobe scan to scan business card.
Identita
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
You can reinstall it. Install APKPURE then search for camcard and you can reinstall it
0 Likes
Samsung_LrsdUQT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

is it made samsung (as bixby) is, if it is made by samsung then I think no use of installing it since samsung like to do experience with their users... once you rely on it it might no longer useful next time.

0 Likes
SamAnna
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
CamCard
Jeremie
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Hastingz,

Please use Bixby Vision app on the phone which will help you to scan the Business cards.

Cheers,

Jeremie

0 Likes
Drx
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Idiots. Removing the good things and complicating. 

CoreyT131
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Thank you

0 Likes
alpha-hotel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

That did not work for me in Germany. I used Google Lens instead that worked like a charm. 

kspuri
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I am trying for this option for last two months but completely fail to do. I tried even bixy but it did not work. 

I was honestly very happy with Note5 because it takes just 5 minutes because "SCAN BUSINESS CARD " field always appear in CONTACTS immedaitely after installation of APP "SCANBUSINESS CARD ". 

I am very much surprised why samsung removed such a important option from their main business phone note10, and I found many people fadup because they can not able to scan business card offline.

I hope samsung may give this solution. if technical support is reading this message please give solution as soon as possible. my email is kspuri4@gmail.com , mob/wats 00966-595273934